Yarn haul of simply soft

LaVonneK

I just bought a bunch of yarn at our fabric store today. She had it in a bin packaged in 1 pd bags. Don't have the color name on them just says they are mill ends. Paid 3.99 a bag, don't know if thats a good buy for mill ends or not. I had bought a bag a couple weeks ago and went through it already. Was very nice,no knots or broken ends or thick spots. Anyway here is a pic of them. 7 bags total.

post-10186-135897707253_thumb.jpg

post-10186-135897707257_thumb.jpg

:hook

Thanks everyone, I was only going to get the variegated blues, the green and the navy blue, then she brought out the purple and the jewel tone ones. She says they go quick, so I am going to haunt the store to see when she gets new ones in. She has other yarns, but not as cheep as this. The Caron 1 pounder, Vannas and Vannas baby, simply soft, and a few others, plus alot of thread. I even seen the pompadoodle, I think thats what its called. The yarn with little pom poms. Walmart don't have much of a selection, plus she said if I want something different and its in her order catalogs she will get it for me.

Archived