Joann Gift Cards

crs5

I got for my b-day today, $50.00 from my hubby and $20.00 from my daughter. :cheer:clap I couldn't believe it, because they never have given me gift cards from any of the craft stores. Sooo Stoked!!!!! Because they tell me all the time how I don't need anymore yarn.

Carol:hook

Happy Birthday Carol! Hey, you need to take a road trip out to the JoAnn's in Schererville. I have NEVER seen such a selection of yarns anywhere that compare to that store! They also have alot of yarn on sale right now too. I was there on Saturday. :birthday

Happy Birthday and enjoy those gift cards. I do the same, wait till sales and coupons and end up with more stuff. My motto is to get the most I can for the least amount of money and I do it very well!!!!

LI Roe

Hi Deb----

Thank You for the B-day Wishes. That's the only store I'll go to. I like that one alot. I actually was there a couple of weeks ago, getting yarn for my daughter's afghan she wants me to make her. I would always go to the one in Merrillville, and the selection wasn't good at all, so I decided to just go to Scherrillville, plus it's alot bigger. I bet you would only go to the one in Merrillville, huh? Since you live there? My husband and I were in Merrillville on Mon. Went to the five below store, bought a few things. I got a little mini mouse for my little netbook for $5.00. Have you been there yet? Then we went to Sears in the Mall.

Happy Birthday Carol! Hey, you need to take a road trip out to the JoAnn's in Schererville. I have NEVER seen such a selection of yarns anywhere that compare to that store! They also have alot of yarn on sale right now too. I was there on Saturday. :birthday

Thank you ladies for the b-day wishes. I was just able to get on here, I just got home, I was visiting my mom. My nieces b-day was today, her's is the day after mine and we went to go celebrate her b-day at Grandma's house.

Archived