Vanna's choice at Walmart

smokeyp81

Hi everyone! Was at 2 of my local Walmarts yesterday...they seem to be clearancing Vanna's Choice yarn for $2 a skein. The colors were pretty limited but, I love this yarn and I bought $20 worth. Will probably buy more with the next paycheck!

I've been to two Wally Worlds in two days and scored on skeins of cotton for $1.00ea and got two cones for $5ea, some RH stripes for $3ea and at Big Lots a yarn that feels really good and crochets nicely for $3 ea. Didn't see the Vanna yarn clearanced or would have bought some of that too :lol

Shoot -- I was just at Walmart today but did not swing by the craft department. Ours has been shrinking to the point I don't make the stop each Walmart visit anymore like I used to. I don't really need anymore yarn but if there is a sale...... and I do like Vanna's Choice too.

My Walmart only carries Red Heart, and then a couple skeins of Caron Simply Soft. Not much selection at all. I'm wondering if it will all go away soon.

:manyheart

mmmm...me and the boyfriend were planning a trip into town today to get some paint. We are most def. stopping by wal-mart to check this out!

Our WM has RHSS in limited solids, very few variegated, a few Bernat, and a few Lion's Brand, as well as the cotton stuff. No Vanna's Choice here :(

I was at my WM the other night and got 6 skiens of redheart stripes for $1 a piece and a single skien of black redheart sport for 50 cents. I had some of the Vanna's but decided not to get it.

Archived