Memo Pad Covers(new one more added to pic's)

Dawn143

:)My Aunt bought this Annies Attic book for me called: Memo Pad Covers in plastic canvas.. I just made a couple for gifts.. The smaller one is supposed to have a 3 X 3" sticky post it note pad in it, but I wasn't able to get any yet.. That's why I don't have it open. The pic's show front & backs of both.. The larger one takes a 3 X 5 memo book pad... I had a terrible time finding them.. Got a couple at a drug store called CVS.. Cost a bundle.. I'm in CA, my aunt is in NY.. she paid $.49 cents for hers, I paid $1.20 for each one.. What a rip that was:eek.. Price of living in CA I guess! They were fun & quick to make.. Thanks for looking.. GBU!:manyheart

post-23293-135897658028_thumb.jpg

post-23293-135897658031_thumb.jpg

post-23293-135897658034_thumb.jpg

post-23293-135897658718_thumb.jpg

post-23293-135897658721_thumb.jpg

those are amazingly cute! I see a giveaway, or wait, is that wishful thinking??? Seriously, they are precious, and such a nice job, i forsee checkbook covers in the furture? (Does anyone even carry a check book anymore??) rephrasing then, an atm card case, lolol or biz card carrier, or or or!!!!!!!

those are amazingly cute! I see a giveaway, or wait, is that wishful thinking??? Seriously, they are precious, and such a nice job, i forsee checkbook covers in the furture? (Does anyone even carry a check book anymore??) rephrasing then, an atm card case, lolol or biz card carrier, or or or!!!!!!!

:)Thank you,..Ya know, I have a book from Annies Attic on checkbook covers.. Made myself one and it broke:(.. But I used #10 plastic canvas for that one... I may try doing one in # 7 canvas to see if it will hold up better.. Since I made mine, I saw recently that they have come out with second book for checkbooks covers. With summer coming on, I'll do more PC instead of crochet... Much more cooler.:yes GBU!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived