Christmas Caroling into 2011

Jadzia

Is it too early to start Christmas Projects for 2011? I finally finished school (for now)and I don’t want to waste time like I have done many prior Christmas years gone bye. My goal is to crochet all my family members a gift and get more crochet decorations this year for my home. My goal is to search the internet for patterns and I also want to combine some cross stitch projects :thinkinto my crochet projects. This is my commitment for 2011.:hook

• 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking about beginning my Christmas decorations....and I will begin tomorrow...I want to make 3 blankets (hubby& my 2 sons)....if I have some time I will try to get a couple made for my dog & cat..

• 2 weeks later...

No, it's not too early. Currently working on a Santa Toilet Paper Roll cover to replace the 25 year old one at Mom's house.

:manyheart

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks!

I feel better, I just got my new pc. My last one crashed and refused to work.So I have been without for 2 months.. Now I can get seaching again for quick projects for coworkers!

These are the free Christmas themed pattern links I have collected on my blog:

Christmas

Christmas Ornmaments

I had to move ornmaments to their own page as they didn't fit on the Christmas page anymore.

Archived