My monkey

NurseFrawg

I made a monkey:monkey ... I used the Leisure arts Noah's Ark for Baby booklet. I used RH super saver in tropical fruits color... Therefore I named my little monkey Jimmy as in :mdust Jimmy Buffett:mdust .

monkey.jpg

monkey2.jpg

Sorry the colors are kinda funky.

Thanks for looking

Elizabeth

Thanks for the great reviews on Jimmy :monkey ... He was fun to make. It was my second completed 3-d object. I think his tail is wonderful. He sits on my bookcase guarding my books. I am thinking about putting him in my car so when I am stuck in traffic I can have something to amuse myself. I am going to do more toys in the future. I think I will donate them to the local hospital... well I will donate the cuter ones... These first few are for me:hook.

Thanks again for the comments and the encouragement

Elizabeth

oh my gosh that is just sweet!!

I need to get hat book.. my darling olivia LOVES i mean LOVES anything animal -wise.. she gets soooooo excited and will just sit there playing with her stuffed animals.. you did a great job on it!! The colors are great- most people would use brown or something monkeyish... excellent job!

Thanks for the comments about the color. I would love to take credit ... :blush but it was the yarn that I had on hand. However, I most likely would have done it in an odd color anyways. My earliest memories is of me and my Dad coloring... he used to say that Crayola made all those colors and you got the big box ... use 'em! Some where I have a picture that he colored for me while I was in the hospital... it's a walrus that he did in a quilt motif...

Anyways thanks for the great comments...

Elizabeth

Archived