crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Stay save in the snow all!!! *well, all that are in the places that have snow--so that leaves Sue out! She's probably in shorts and a tank top!!!:lol

I am not...I have long pants and a t-shirt on. Only going to 72 today. BRRRR! :lol

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joanne - what a good plan!!! I'd stay in too if it were snowing here. Have to go buy groceries.

Sue - Stay warm:lol

Mama K - hope you and Baby K are doing better.

Hope everyone else is doing well and staying warm. That old north wind will really be blowing today.

Hope to get to crochet some. Have been getting Outlook set up on this new computer. I'm looking for another job and needed it so I could email my resume. Would appreciate some prayers as I look for something else.

Joanne - I think day 21 for Sherri will be either Thursday or Friday (not sure when they count it, from when they begin the transplant or when it ends). I appreciate all the prayers for her. Roman (my nephew) and great-nephew Riley will be at the party today so I should be able to get a more indepth update.

Morning! Snowing here too! I took Juno out to do her business and that's the extent of my going out today! :lol I started a baby blanket last night so I think I'll work on that today. Happy Hooking Everyone! :hook

Mama K, I hope you and Baby K are feeling better! :hug

I am not...I have long pants and a t-shirt on. Only going to 72 today. BRRRR! :lol

:lol better bundle up!

Hope everyone else is doing well and staying warm. That old north wind will really be blowing today.

Hope to get to crochet some. Have been getting Outlook set up on this new computer. I'm looking for another job and needed it so I could email my resume. Would appreciate some prayers as I look for something else.

Joanne - I think day 21 for Sherri will be either Thursday or Friday (not sure when they count it, from when they begin the transplant or when it ends). I appreciate all the prayers for her. Roman (my nephew) and great-nephew Riley will be at the party today so I should be able to get a more indepth update.

Will send up some prayers for you for a new job! :hug Of course, continued prayers for Sherri.

Have a great day everyone!

only 72? think it will be warmer 30 days from now? because I dont want to be cold and wearing jeans and a hoodie this time when i hit Florida. now that its a month away I am getting way excited. :yes

I have class today and work this weekend so no crocheting for me. but this week i am hitting the hooks since I have 3 days off in a row :eek

Good morning girls! Thanks for everyone caring about Baby K and I! I enjoyed my day off yesterday but did NOT like going to pick her up at 2:30 from school! They had NOT plowed the roads at all, everyone going about 10 MPH and slick! So glad I live about one mile from the school! Once home, that was it! We are NOT going out today! Waiting for the guy down the street to plow our driveway, he is an older guy who does it every winter for free just cause he is nice!

Staying in: sew a purse, finish up yet another one of April's totes on my hook (getting Christmas presents done really early!) and just enjoying staying in! Woot!

Sue - well I would say something to your comment but this is a 'family channel'! You are so bad! Just go ahead and rub it in!

Love to all!

Mama K

Oh my! You must be FREEZING!!! :lol

Prayers and positive thoughts for both situations! Enjoy your party. :hug

Good morning everyone! Seems like just about everyone is cold this morning -only 27 degrees here and I don't want to leave my nice, warm bed. No snow, though, so I can't complain to much!

I am planning on doing some hooking today and then cleaning and packing. Ughhhhh... wish I could skip those parts... :lol

Stay warm and keep those hooks flying! :ghug

Today i am on the warm side of the state..at least in winter... Supposed to get up to 43 or something tropical like that. The highs at home have been sround 25 the last few days. The trip over the pass was interesting though uneventful. Dance recital for my gd today, which is why i came over. Hoping for a small hl stop today too.

Everyone sray warm, or cool :D

After doing a little (key word) cleaning, load of laundry and helping DH shovel, I spent the rest of the day reading and crocheting!!

Good for you!

I finished two, yes two, sewn totes! One I used an unused vest and love it! I'll finish the third then post pics!

Have a great rest of your day!

Mama K

Kuddles- Wow - you have been one busy Mama today with all the sewing! Can' t wait to see the pics!!

I finished an earflap hat and am working on another hat. I also did another round on the RR.

Snow has stopped but it's cold out there so roads look slippery. At least on my block it does! Glad that I'm not going out anywhere.

Back to the hook!

Hi all,

Yes I'm up late, can't sleep.

The bowling party was a lot of fun. Kion and his friends really had a good time.

Roman did come and I got to talk with him. He said that they will know day 1 after day 20 if the transplant is successful (don't know why the drs said it that way, but that's the way they are telling him). They will do blood work and also there will be other physical signs.

No crocheting done, took a nap (and that's probably why I"m still up past midnight).

Well, I'm off to bed to hopefully get to some sleep!

Stay warm and have sweet dreams!

Good morning

Sherry: Glad that the bowling party was fun. And no wonder you are were still up so late--you took a nap!!!:lol Will continue to pray for positive results on day 1 after day 20~

Slept in this morning- well for me, anyway!! Off to get some coffee--the sun is shining, there is no more snow falling- so it's a good day--

GO GIANTS!!!

Sick. Tired. Grrrrr.

Mama K

:hug Have some tea and some Ester C, I hope you can rest well and kick this bug!! :) Do be careful; I've been hearing a lot of people reporting that the crud turns into awful things; like pneumonia! So just keep a close eye on it, like you would if it were Baby K!! :manyheart

Good morning

Sherry: Glad that the bowling party was fun. And no wonder you are were still up so late--you took a nap!!!:lol Will continue to pray for positive results on day 1 after day 20~

Slept in this morning- well for me, anyway!! Off to get some coffee--the sun is shining, there is no more snow falling- so it's a good day--

GO GIANTS!!!

We have fog here. Supposed to drizzle, thunder, rain, snow, be foggy and we also have a wind advisory until 5:00 tomorrow night.

I'm rooting for the Ravens... :)

:hug

Hey All! Spent the day in the ER. Lupus and GP have been kicking me in the butt lately. They gave me a bag of fluids and some pain meds, and I found out that my potassium is low so they gave me some of that too. Still feeling pretty icky. Don't know if I'll be getting my PEG tube changed tomorrow like scheduled. Too tired and fuzzy to work on the baby blanket. Hopefully I'll get to it later on tonight.

Sherry, glad the party was fun! :clap

Mama K, sorry that you're still not feeling well. :hug

Hope the rest of you have had a good day!

We have fog here. Supposed to drizzle, thunder, rain, snow, be foggy and we also have a wind advisory until 5:00 tomorrow night.

I'm rooting for the Ravens... :)

:hug

I was too- So sad that they lost the game on a missed field goal!:(

Hey All! Spent the day in the ER. Lupus and GP have been kicking me in the butt lately. They gave me a bag of fluids and some pain meds, and I found out that my potassium is low so they gave me some of that too. Still feeling pretty icky. Don't know if I'll be getting my PEG tube changed tomorrow like scheduled. Too tired and fuzzy to work on the baby blanket. Hopefully I'll get to it later on tonight.

:hug:hug Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Take it easy tonight!

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Mama K

Ann - Hugs to you! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Mama K - glad you've been resting.

Joanne - I quit watching the Giants/49ers game.

Hope you all rest well tonight.

Archived