crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

:cheer

Big storm!:lol I did hear that you're supposed to get hit hard though! I hated driving in the snow when I was on the west coast. An inch and a half of snow made people crazy! :eek:lol

well since it's almost like our first snow of the season....we did have 3 inches way back in I think November.. people are being stupid :lol I think we have 7-8 inches total from last night through today. Supposed to get more over the next few days. Finally normal weather for this time of year. Though couldn't cry over those 50 degree days :D

Yes snow on the wet..I mean west side of the mts means really really idiot drivers. There are a few good ones..but they are greatly outnumbered!!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning!

Mary- I had to chuckle about the drivers in snow--sounds like here--it must be a nationwide phenomenon!!!:lol I must say, with fingers crossed, that we have been very lucky so far here with the weather this winter. No complaints from this lady!!!

Have a good day everyone!

Hi all! Yup winter is here! Woke up to light snow, supposed to go down to ZERO overnite here then several inches of snow by the end of tomorrow! AND I have to drive to the state office first thing.....not happy to drive on the slick! Oh well......I will be very careful!

Baby K and I have a cold. Not feeling bad but lots of blowing. Glad we are one day closer to the weekend!

Have a safe, wonderful day all!

Mama K

It was a good and silly day at work. No deaths and lots of laughs. I'm still giggling at a few things. :)

I bought an e-cig yesterday and started using it today. I smoke it instead of a real one every other time so that cut my smoking in half on day 1!! I'm not irritable or grumpy (well, no more than normal) either! I'm so proud of myself. I know this will work for me to quit!!

I made this last night for a friend's nephew. I love my EdgeryDoo!!

post-28075-135897728246_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

It was a good and silly day at work. No deaths and lots of laughs. I'm still giggling at a few things. :)

I bought an e-cig yesterday and started using it today. I smoke it instead of a real one every other time so that cut my smoking in half on day 1!! I'm not irritable or grumpy (well, no more than normal) either! I'm so proud of myself. I know this will work for me to quit!!

[ATTACH]50394[/ATTACH]

SOOOO proud of you! You go girl!

Great blanket!

Mama K

[ATTACH]50394[/ATTACH]

:clap:clap WTG!!! And the blanket is so cute. I just know your friend's nephew is going to love it!!!

Kuddles- Only one more day till the weekend!!! Hope you and Baby K are feeling ok--did you get more snow? They are predicting some here tonight- just after I posted this morning how we haven't had any!!!:lol

Oh, how sweet Colton is!! Great pictures!!!!

Thank u!

Here's a pic of the baby ghan I finished for my DD's friend. I know this is a tote CAL, but this is what I was working on!:lol

What a pretty blanket!

Christie - what a precious little boy!!!

Mama K and Baby K - get to feeling better and stay warm!!!

Sue - Way to go on the e-cig! :clap:clap I know you can do it! Cute blanket.

Joanne - love the blanket!

Ann - hope you've had a good day and got to crochet some.

Thanks for all the nice comments on the RR. It was fun making it and being 2 strands, it worked up really quick. Trying to decide what to make next. I have yarn for another SBT, might make one just to have on hand.

Going to have a birthday party for oldest GS (couldn't have it last weekend). We're going bowling--it should be fun to watch them try to bowl.

Update on my niece, Sherri. She's resting more now, and they said her reactions are like they are supposed to be. Day 21 is the day that they will know for sure if the transplant has worked. Thanks for all your prayers.

Well, as promised, here is my precious new grandson, Colton. He's kinda cute if I do say so myself!

[ATTACH]50407[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]50405[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]50406[/ATTACH]

Oh, that first picture is priceless!! The look on his face... it brings to mind the movie Grumpy Old Men!! :lol What a cutie... :)

Here's a pic of the baby ghan I finished for my DD's friend. I know this is a tote CAL, but this is what I was working on!:lol

gorgeous!! :tup

Christie - what a precious little boy!!!

Mama K and Baby K - get to feeling better and stay warm!!!

Sue - Way to go on the e-cig! :clap:clap I know you can do it! Cute blanket.

Joanne - love the blanket!

Ann - hope you've had a good day and got to crochet some.

Thanks for all the nice comments on the RR. It was fun making it and being 2 strands, it worked up really quick. Trying to decide what to make next. I have yarn for another SBT, might make one just to have on hand.

Going to have a birthday party for oldest GS (couldn't have it last weekend). We're going bowling--it should be fun to watch them try to bowl.

Update on my niece, Sherri. She's resting more now, and they said her reactions are like they are supposed to be. Day 21 is the day that they will know for sure if the transplant has worked. Thanks for all your prayers.

Prayers continue, and I'm looking forward to hearing the good news! :manyheart

Good Morning Everyone! Yup, I'm up with a migraine. Well, the meds have helped relieve it, but they make it impossible to sleep! :( I'm getting a lot of work done on a scarf though! :hook And guess what....It's snowing! We were supposed to get flurries, HA! Try several inches! and another bigger storm due in on Sat. You're right Mama K, winter has finally hit! Stay safe everyone that has to venture out in stormy weather! Have a great day everyone! I'll be back when all you sleepyheads wake up! :lol

Hi all! Yup winter is here! Woke up to light snow, supposed to go down to ZERO overnite here then several inches of snow by the end of tomorrow! AND I have to drive to the state office first thing.....not happy to drive on the slick! Oh well......I will be very careful!

Baby K and I have a cold. Not feeling bad but lots of blowing. Glad we are one day closer to the weekend!

Have a safe, wonderful day all!

Mama K

Stay safe Mama! Hope you feel better today! :hug

[ATTACH]50394[/ATTACH]

WTG!!! You can do it! :cheer Beautiful blanket too! :clap

Well, as promised, here is my precious new grandson, Colton. He's kinda cute if I do say so myself!

[ATTACH]50407[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]50405[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]50406[/ATTACH]

Awww, what a cutie!

Great afghan!

How'd the birthday party go? I bet it was a lot of fun! Will continue praying for Sherri and look for good news on Day 21!

Have fun with the bowling party!!! I hope they have bumpers at the alley where you are going- It makes it more fun for the kids so the balls don't all end up in the gutters!!!

Happy to hear about Sherri- I am keeping her in my prayers and hoping that Day 21 (when is that?) will bring very good news!!!:hug

Ann- Guess it's a good thing I wasn't heading to Beantown THIS weekend--with the snow and all! Hope that the migraine has subsided by the time you are reading this! They forecast snow for here- I checked outside- and there is nothing! (whew!)

We're supposed to have snow tonight into tomorrow. I think the weathermen got a little overly excited about the thought of having some white stuff to forecast.

Happy Friday everyone!

Morning all! This cold has me in its grips so I'm taking a sick day today. Since we are getting up to 8 inches of snow today, probably a good idea all around! Baby K is blowing her nose a lot but doesn't 'feel' bad so off to school she goes. But I can pick her up at 2:30 and she doesn't need to go into after care which she is happy about.

Such a cute baby!!!

Ann - feel better hon!

Joanne - be careful in your snow later!

Everyone else, have a safe good day!

Mama K

Ann- Guess it's a good thing I wasn't heading to Beantown THIS weekend--with the snow and all! Hope that the migraine has subsided by the time you are reading this! They forecast snow for here- I checked outside- and there is nothing! (whew!)

We're supposed to have snow tonight into tomorrow. I think the weathermen got a little overly excited about the thought of having some white stuff to forecast.

Happy Friday everyone!

Yes, you picked the right weekend to visit! The snow has stopped for now, but it's coming back! Those weathermen do get excited at the notice of a storm don't they! :lol

Morning all! This cold has me in its grips so I'm taking a sick day today. Since we are getting up to 8 inches of snow today, probably a good idea all around! Baby K is blowing her nose a lot but doesn't 'feel' bad so off to school she goes. But I can pick her up at 2:30 and she doesn't need to go into after care which she is happy about.

Such a cute baby!!!

Ann - feel better hon!

Joanne - be careful in your snow later!

Everyone else, have a safe good day!

Mama K

Thanks Mama! I hope you feel better too! Get lots of rest today! :hug

10-12 inches here on the ground. Supposed to be freezing rain and snow today. Where we are located is in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. White Pass, the closest pass to us, is at 32 degrees....and we are at 16. No wonder there has been freezing rain! All the other passes, including lower passes, are in the teens and lower 20's for temps. At least there is lots of snow up on the upper ridges where we get our irrigation snow melt from. Bring it on! I haven't decided for sure if to try the pass today and go see my grandkids...yah maybe will!

Stay safe in the snow all!!! *well, all that are in the places that have snow--so that leaves Sue out! She's probably in shorts and a tank top!!!:lol

Kuddles- Hope the day off helped you!!! Heard that Chi-town got about 8 inches!!! We're getting the snow tonight into tomorrow

Ann- Yup- I definitely picked the good weekend to go. I'll be heading to Bedford MA the first Mon in Feb for a conference-it's not too far from where my DD lives, but don't think I'll get to see her. A colleague of mine and I are going and we'll be busy with the conference

Off to get dinner--no wonder I'm starving--it's almost 8PM!!!

Please be safe if you get out! Try to stay in and crochet!!

We had 51 degrees today but the north wind was blowing, so it was a little bit chilly. We've not had much "winter" weather so far but there's still time to have a wonderful winter storm. Ours are usually ice storms but the last 2 winters we had blizzards. Not fun at all.

No grandsons tonight--it's quiet here. Will probably go back and do some reading. May start the Shawler tomorrow if I get time. Since I don't have the boys I may have time to do some.

Stay warm and safe all of you in the winter weather!

It's very cold here; the temp was 14 degrees last I checked the weather website, and with the wind chill it said it feels like 6 degrees. Yuck! And it snowed off and on all day, so we have some of the white stuff, too. I don't know if Arielle has basketball practice in the morning or not, she's scheduled to, and I don't know if they'll cancel it if the roads are too crappy. Of course, it's supposed to get up to 42 degrees on Monday, so it will probably all melt and turn to mud again. LOL

Good morning!

It's :snow outside!!! And it's Saturday so I don't have to go anywhere if I don't want to!!!! Woot!!!!

Have some work to do and was originally planning to go into the office for about 4 hours---Now the new plan is to stay inside with a cup of coffee and watch the snow out the window and do work from here!

Archived