Sunglasses/Eyeglasses Visor ~ Update ~ Accepted for 2007 Calendar

diamond

I couldn't wait until tomorrow to write this up & publish it. Here's the pattern for my Sunglasses/Eyeglasses Visor. I hope it makes sense. If you have any problems with it, please feel free to email or PM me.

Sunglasses/Eyeglasses Visor

visor20058sk.th.jpg

To see pictures, please go to this post

:c9 This pattern has just been accepted by Annie Modesitt for the 2007 Crochet-A-Day Calendar!!!! I'm so excited!!!! :woo

Hey Cheryl*

What a COOL idea!

I would definitely like to include it in the calendar!

I'll be concentrating on the calendar later in the fall, at which time I'll send you a letter of agreement in which you will give Accord publishing PERMISSION to use the pattern, but you will retain all rights (for reprinting or selling - it's still YOURS!)**

If you have access to a digital camera that can take 300 dpi images, then please do take a few (against a PLAIN background,*preferably*white, with NO PATTERN OR TEXTURE in the background.* Maybe you could throw a white sheet over the glass yead and photograph it that way from a few different angles, that would be a great help!

If you don't hear from my until then, don't worry - but if you don't hear from me by mid Nov, email me again to double check that all is going well!

Thanks!

Annie Modesitt

Editor

Accord Crochet Pattern A Day Calendar

:woo :woo :woo

• 2 years later...

Archived