3rd Annual Pregnancy Center Baby Shower - Shower is Dec 9th!

PAndrus

A great big thank you to Liz aka Minnisoda! These five gorgeous blankets arrived Saturday Afternoon. They are stunning and so soft.

Liz - I love them and know that these will be very special blankets for five little ones. I can't thank you enough! :hug

post-33588-135897643479_thumb.jpg

post-33588-135897643484_thumb.jpg

post-33588-135897643487_thumb.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're very welcome Tricia. They were fun to make. And my car just happened to find it's way to Joanns again to load up on more baby yarn. So my crochet hook will be in operation again and more will be sent your way!!

You're very welcome Tricia. They were fun to make. And my car just happened to find it's way to Joanns again to load up on more baby yarn. So my crochet hook will be in operation again and more will be sent your way!!

Don't you just hate it when you're car drives you right up to the door....and you have to go in and buy more yarn? :devil:lol

i have the 2 i made all packaged up but didn't make it to the post office...i'll bug my mom to do it...i have several other packages to go out also

Sounds great! How's driving treating you lately? Your kitty keeping you company?

Well, the two dresses that I was going to donate to you still haven't been put on sale. I tested them for someone and my agreement states I won't give them to someone else until the pattern is for sale. I still plan on making some items. It's just going to take me a little longer than I expected.

Well, the two dresses that I was going to donate to you still haven't been put on sale. I tested them for someone and my agreement states I won't give them to someone else until the pattern is for sale. I still plan on making some items. It's just going to take me a little longer than I expected.

No worries - I completely understand. The summer shower won't be until the middle of June - The other won't be until December.

Sorry I missed this month's charity CAL - I was bummed about not being able to work with you guys :(

Oh my what beautiful hats, socks, blankies, and bibs! TFS

Isn't it fun?!? I have a call into the Pregnancy Center requesting a date for the summer shower - Becuase we'll have enough for one!!!

I can't thank you all enough! :hug:hug

Oh Susan (aka Smith) - I couldn't help but smile when I opened your box last night! A maroon baby blanket! Not only am I an ATM graduate (whose colors are maroon and white), but the New Beginnings Pregnancy Center is only 45min from campus. Needless to say, there are lots of ATM fans! This blanket is sure to be a hit! :D

It's soft, large enough for a toddler, and just all around wonderful! Thank you so very much! :hug

post-33588-135897646171_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to let you know I've not mailed my package yet, there is so much going on this past week it has been hard to keep up, but I am mailing it the next time I go to town. In the mean time, I will just make a few more little things, maybe booties, to go with it. :hook

I just wanted to let you know I've not mailed my package yet, there is so much going on this past week it has been hard to keep up, but I am mailing it the next time I go to town. In the mean time, I will just make a few more little things, maybe booties, to go with it. :hook

Good Morning! No worries - I'm sure it'll be worth the wait! :) And there is plenty of time

A great big thank you to Janni!

I received two gorgeous blankets and six bibs this weekend! If I could hug you, I would!! :hug

The blankets are soft and cuddly - And the bibs are too cute! They are sure to be loved by the moms!!

post-33588-135897652956_thumb.jpg

post-33588-13589765296_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If someone would send me a fairy who sews in ends...we'd have several more blankets for the shower!! :devil hehehe

I've been pretty busy with my new furbabies...but will get some time this weekend to get ends in!

Archived