3rd Annual Pregnancy Center Baby Shower - Shower is Dec 9th!

PAndrus

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How soon do you need the summer items? I am going to try and make a dress or two to send early, also, do you just need newborn size or say 6m size also?

The summer items will be dropped off the beginning of June. So very excited to have your help! :manyheart

I'd say the 6m size would be great - I know of at least three little girls (one set of twins) that were born last month. The 6m size should be perfect for them!

Tricia: just joined crochetville and was cruising through and found your posting. I would like to donate some baby hats. If you can give me your address, I'll mail you them.

Becky from Spring Branch TX

Welcome to the 'Ville!

Sending you a PM now!

Finally had a chance to check out that doily ghan cal...ohh my what lovelies there! Not really familiar with the cal but looks like fun to do....work a little and post a little. lol. I see a charity one also. Is it a monthly? Anyway..just to let you know I will post when sending(working on another cutie). Had to put my cat down last Friday and am down and little off the mark these days. Not looking for sympathy but will be a few days before I get myself back together. Bare with me and know that I haven't forgotten what a great cause this is.

Finally had a chance to check out that doily ghan cal...ohh my what lovelies there! Not really familiar with the cal but looks like fun to do....work a little and post a little. lol. I see a charity one also. Is it a monthly? Anyway..just to let you know I will post when sending(working on another cutie). Had to put my cat down last Friday and am down and little off the mark these days. Not looking for sympathy but will be a few days before I get myself back together. Bare with me and know that I haven't forgotten what a great cause this is.

Hugs to you - I know how hard it is to lose a furbaby. :hug

CALs are so much fun to do! It's pretty cool thinking that so many people are working on the same project or cause as I am at the same time. The Charity CAL is hosted every month on the third weekend by NicoleP.

Tricia: just joined crochetville and was cruising through and found your posting. I would like to donate some baby hats. If you can give me your address, I'll mail you them.

Becky from Spring Branch TX

I received a box packed full of hats this weekend, but then forgot my camera at home :oops Pics to come tomorrow!

Thank you so much! They're precious!

• 2 weeks later...
I finished this doily-ghan this weekend as part of the CAL. Had lots of fun making it. Thanks for hosting the CAL Sarah (Heart)!

I do just absolutely love this! It looks like a flower! :U A blessing to the family and baby to receive it. Beautiful work!

Package sent to you today from Arizona. We are on the road again so hoping it makes it. Two guard bunnies are watching it!

Very exciting! I'll keep my eye out for it. I'm sure the guard bunnies will keep it safe :lol

Janni - The Guard Bunnies Did The Trick! They arrived safe and sound yesterday with their cargo of four gorgeous afghans! :yay

The blankets are so sweet and soft...and of course the bunnies are precious!

Janni - I can't thank you enough for your support. There are going to be several families blessed by your love. :hug

post-33588-135897638905_thumb.jpg

post-33588-135897638909_thumb.jpg

post-33588-135897638912_thumb.jpg

Hi Tricia - Just wanted to let you know I mailed a box of baby afghans your way today!

I mailed them the cheapest way so it will probably take 10 days to get to you. Thanks!

I sent you a PM. Mailed a few items today.

bailey

Hasn't arrived in TX yet? Just wondering.

I mailed a pkg to CO on the same day and it got there Saturday, the 19th

Hi Tricia - Just wanted to let you know I mailed a box of baby afghans your way today!

I mailed them the cheapest way so it will probably take 10 days to get to you. Thanks!

Sounds great! I'll keep my eye out for them!

Hasn't arrived in TX yet? Just wondering.

I mailed a pkg to CO on the same day and it got there Saturday, the 19th

No they haven't - But I haven't gotten any mail in the last two days :think

I'm going to go by the post office over lunch today to see what is going on. I'm sure they're safe, just caught up in someone sick and not making rounds or something.

Archived