Baby doll with diapers

UlrikeR

Hello everyone,

here´s a baby doll that was intended for the baby daughter of a friend, but the yarn turned out to be a bit too "fuzzy" for a baby so my daughter ended up getting this one. I´ll make another for the baby :yes

This is actually a little boy (as my daughter decided) and she made sure that her new doll was "really" a boy beneath the diapers. She complained loudly before this problem had been fixed :lol

post-42826-135897599743_thumb.jpg

post-42826-135897599748_thumb.jpg

Very cute. Love the hair.:hook

Thank you:) The hair is actually baby-proof. I crocheted a little ring with hair, all in one piece, put it beneath the "skull" and then pulled the strands of hair through the little holes that you always get when you begin a circle. Even the roughest baby cannot pull or chew this hair apart:lol

Thank you:) The hair is actually baby-proof. I crocheted a little ring with hair, all in one piece, put it beneath the "skull" and then pulled the strands of hair through the little holes that you always get when you begin a circle. Even the roughest baby cannot pull or chew this hair apart:lol

I know what you mean about writing patterns. How very clever and devoted of you, to make the hair that way!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived