How much per day?

How much time per day?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How much time per day?

• Under 1 hour
    • 2 hours
    • 3 hours +
    • Here and there in your spare minutes

Lately I have been doing 2-3 hours a day because I'm getting sick of the project I'm working on. So just haven't had the want to do more. But usually I would say 3+ hours.

I tried to base mine on a weekly average - total time spent divided by 7 to figure it out. There are some days that I do not pick up a project and there are other days where one never seems to leave my hands (that will be this week trying to get my graphghan done by thursday!)

Depends on the project. I just finished making my French Country Garden squares last night. I'd say I spent 2 to 3 hours a day on it.

I really don't keep close track timewise, but I probably should.

I can usually get in about 5 hours aday, more when we are on the road in the motorhome. I do an hour in the morning when i get up and drink my coffee and then from about 6:00pm to 10:00pm at night while I watch TV....sometimes in the afternoon if I set down and watch DR.Phil... so I did 3+hours

I usually crochet through both 10 minute breaks at work, and through about 15 minutes of my lunch. I try to do about 30 minutes before work in the morning. After work is the tricky part. I try to but I don't always get to work on my projects.

I usually get around 2 hours. I work 8 hours a day and have a 45 minute commute - each way....it doesn't leave much time for crocheting...I can grab the 2 hours after dinner in front of the TV....

Archived