Tarot Bag

labcrazyland

This is a Tarot bag I made for a friend from my scrapbooking ezboard. I am sending her some scrapbooking items in a "Surprise Swap", and saw this bag on cpc.com and just had to make it for her! Her screen name is floridachameleon, so I thought the color fit just perfect! And the scrapbooking items fit right inside!

I had one question though, are Tarot cards really that big??

And I am not sure why, but the bottom corners turned out a little funny.

Kelly

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/labcrazy/Tarotbag.jpg

Guest ParchedWhisper

I depends on the deck. I have several that are the size of a regular deck of cards and a few that are bigger. But I made a tarot bag out of a pattern I found on line and it was a bit bigger.

I think the colors are awsome and I think you did a great job.:artist

I agree it depends on the deck, mine (Which are D.J Conway & Lisa Hunt's Celtic Dragon Tarot You can find pics here ) Are a bit bigger than a deck of playing cards, they would fit well in your bag.

The bag is beautiful.

Oh that turned out great! I love the colors.

I didn't know that tarot cards were so popular. So many people here have them.

Yup I agree, great colors and yup tarot cards come in a variety of sizes. I have a few mini decks and a few regular decks, pretty much different sizes all.... but the biggest deck measures 3"X4.5" if that helps you at all =)

I always kept my Tarot Cards in a silk lined box. Haven't had any for many many years, but maybe I should get another set, they seem to be quite popular again. It could be a good excuse to get some silk to work with. Last time I had mine read it turned out right, too.

Kathy in NC

Guest SamplerLady

mmouseplus.gifI'd be willing to trade readings with another reader..... Haven't had my cards read in awhile.

I have tarot cards as small as 1 x 3/4 inch to over 6 x 4 inches. :D

Archived