Hello Kitty Hats

newfiegal

They are soooo cute. I just love them. I would love the pattern also. Your dog is a cutie too. I am glad she jumped up on the bed to get her picture made.

Admin Note: See note from AmyS in post 9 regarding trademark/copyright issues related to a Hello Kitty pattern of any type.

I love them, too. Would love a link to the pattern.

Admin Note: See note from AmyS in post 9 regarding trademark/copyright issues related to a Hello Kitty pattern of any type.

The only licensed Hello Kitty patterns that I know of have been printed in Japanese books and magazines. If the pattern the original poster used is from one of these sources, then information about where you can buy the magazine or book can be shared.

Since Hello Kitty is copyrighted and trademarked, in order to legally distribute a pattern featuring her name and likeness, the designer/publisher must get permission from the copyright/trademark owner. This usually involves expensive licensing arrangements, and the designer would rarely be able to sell enough patterns to make back the cost of the agreement. This is why we don't see very many licensed patterns for popular characters.

Some people choose to make unlicensed patterns available. But to protect Crochetville from legal issues related to contributory trademark/copyright infringement, we do not allow links to, discussion of, or hints at how to find unlicensed patterns. This applies to posts on the forum, private messages, and email to other members.

If we're lucky, newfiegal will have a source for officially licensed patterns to share with us. If the patterns were unlicensed, then sharing will not be possible. If newfiegal created her own designs for the hats, then that's okay for her own personal use, but she won't be able to share the pattern here.

The only licensed Hello Kitty patterns that I know of have been printed in Japanese books and magazines. If the pattern the original poster used is from one of these sources, then information about where you can buy the magazine or book can be shared.

Since Hello Kitty is copyrighted and trademarked, in order to legally distribute a pattern featuring her name and likeness, the designer/publisher must get permission from the copyright/trademark owner. This usually involves expensive licensing arrangements, and the designer would rarely be able to sell enough patterns to make back the cost of the agreement. This is why we don't see very many licensed patterns for popular characters.

Some people choose to make unlicensed patterns available. But to protect Crochetville from legal issues related to contributory trademark/copyright infringement, we do not allow links to, discussion of, or hints at how to find unlicensed patterns. This applies to posts on the forum, private messages, and email to other members.

If we're lucky, newfiegal will have a source for officially licensed patterns to share with us. If the patterns were unlicensed, then sharing will not be possible. If newfiegal created her own designs for the hats, then that's okay for her own personal use, but she won't be able to share the pattern here.

Amy, It is a pattern that I made up. I am not planning on sharing or selling the pattern, sorry ladies, but I cannot do that. I would like to thank everybody for the nice compliments though.Since my little niece loves Hello Kitty so much, its just my version of the pattern that I made for my personal use. Judy

Hi, cute! YOU DONE GOOD GIRL! lol so many and so cute.

I just finished one,not too long ago, for my 25 year old daughter, that grew up with Hello Kitty everything, from her alarm clock, her bedside lamp, her stereo, lol I just made mine up too, had a lot of trouble getting the face just right! SHe's getting it for Xmas, im me or email, if you want to see the pic! It will be a one of a kind! As I have no plans to ever do another, lol thanks.

Archived