I'm back too (again!)

Yarnluver

Not long after I reintroduced myself a few months ago some things in my life started to change and before I knew it I was in the process of moving out of Florida and now I'm living in Greenville, SC. I moved here just 3 weeks ago, so if there's anyone here or from the surrounding areas (Greer, Mauldin, Taylors, etc.) go ahead and PM me, I'd love to have a crochet buddy (plus I need new friends!) especially now that the cool weather is 'round the corner and there's lots of things I'd like to crochet!

Welcome back! I just got back here myself, after a long absence. I finally got me a computer! whoohoo! When I was in the 2nd grade, we lived in Greenville, SC, for about 6 months. I remember it was so beautiful there. I actually hope to one day move to the mountains in North Carolina. The Carolinas are so gorgeous, and the people there are so nice and very friendly, so you will make lots of friends in no time. :manyheart

• 2 years later...

Welcome to Greenville...a bit late but I havent been on the forum in awhile. My name is Pat and I live in Greer. I am trying to learn Irish crochet and am having difficulties with some of the leaves, etc. i was hoping you or someone was giving lessions. The library in Greer has knitting on Thursday but I really amnot interested in knitting, although is beautiful.

Thank you,

Pat

Archived