Angel Graph CAL

ImmaFreek

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love to join you, but for some reason I can not send you a PM.... sent you an email instead....

you got email and a friend request on myspace..... are you on juggalospace.net ? if so ill try adn find you on there:hug

Whoo Whoo!

Was down in the Curragh of Kildare for the horse racing today and managed to finish my Angelghan. The background colours remind me of Autumn and the yellow angel reminds me of sunshine. My niece asked me to make a little blanket for her friend's new baby girl who is called Sophie. So I present to you Sophie's Autumn Sunshine Angel! Loved making this as the graph just flowed along. Thank you sooooooo much ImmaFreek for providing the graph and letting me join in. Can't wait to see everyone elses blankets now to see how they turn out.

post-11507-13589756041_thumb.jpg

Whoo Whoo!

Was down in the Curragh of Kildare for the horse racing today and managed to finish my Angelghan. The background colours remind me of Autumn and the yellow angel reminds me of sunshine. My niece asked me to make a little blanket for her friend's new baby girl who is called Sophie. So I present to you Sophie's Autumn Sunshine Angel! Loved making this as the graph just flowed along. Thank you sooooooo much ImmaFreek for providing the graph and letting me join in. Can't wait to see everyone elses blankets now to see how they turn out.

[ATTACH]24998[/ATTACH]

i am sooooo glad you enjoyed making it. i love the striped colors its very pretty:hug

I missed this CAL.... then when I saw it... forgot to pop in and ask if I could join..... I finally got back here.... :whew

I really want to play along with you ladies!

I hope you all dont mind a late kid in the group.

:heart

:mug

I missed this CAL.... then when I saw it... forgot to pop in and ask if I could join..... I finally got back here.... :whew

I really want to play along with you ladies!

I hope you all dont mind a late kid in the group.

:heart

:mug

theres nothing wrong with being a little late,,,,,, sent you the graph have fun with it:hug

Whoo Whoo!

[ATTACH]24998[/ATTACH]

Very nice, Karen! :U

I am finished..no camera for a photo though as my 3 yr old broke it :(

Will try borrow a camera tomorrow from my MIL

Congrats ! I have a three yr old as well, they love to get into everything dont they ? :lol

Our Teddy has so far destroyed the camera, a pedestal fan and a laptop by pouring cordial on it.....

I have a 3yr old nephwe that lives with us as well as my own three yr old. He has stuffed a tube of deoderant, and 5 bars of soap down the toilet in a matter of like 2 months. Needless to say hes been in alot of trouble

Hello-everyone. I have my pattern already--thanks by the way!! I am finishing up a baby gift set and then I will be angeling too :)

Welcome! any time you get to start is fine, Im still working on my first one :hook

:hug Thank you I printed it out. I think I'm going to try filet, can you explain how you change colors if you do it regular crochet. I might want to try it both ways, both pictures are really pretty.

Archived