Angel Graph CAL

ImmaFreek

Would anyone be interested in making a angel-ghan?

I have a graph that I created. No pattern. Single crochet squares with an Angel. Anyone interested PM me with your email and Ill email you the pattern and add you to the list. Include your color and yarn and hook preference (if any). :)

Just to clarify ( since i forgot to earlier) You will be changing color on the graph where the "p"s are

Hope you enjoy the graph :manyheart:crocheting:manyheart

*ImmaFreek WW any color, H-hook

*MooMoo square-any color/angel-white

*Aussie_Paula Cream/Brick Merino

*Kristie

*Avon Lady

*Hookerangel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you ladies sooo much for giving a go at this with me :hook

I really appreciate it, and I know it will be so much easier to stay on top of it and see how everyones work is progressing :cheer

Has anyone started on it yet? If you are having trouble getting it centered, I did as well. count from the farthest point on each wing and add 2 sc to eac side. dont forget the +1 on the chain. when you start the graph on row 3, count in 7 sc before you start the new color for the 8th sc. that way will make it even on both sides. It took me a few tries to get it straightened out.

Hope this helps :)

I'm hoping to make a start on the weekend when my kids go to their dads.I have to finish one baby blanket and crochet the baby's name from a graph for another blanket a couple of friends and I are doing together.Then I should be right to go.

Did you get my message this time ImmaFreek? Watching my message box :-)

Still didnt get it email me at manikprincess (at) aol (dot) com and ill get it out to you

Lacey

Started my Angelghan tonight. Using Streamers Double Knitting wool which is a self striping wool in rusts/browns/white/yellow for the background which I'm working in sc. For the angel I'm using Patons Double Knitting wool in a pale yellow shade which I'm working in puff stitch. Have only completed about 5 rows - but at least that's a start. Looking forward to seeing everyone's pics!

Archived