Angel Graph CAL

ImmaFreek

I had someone try to explain it to me and I just did not understand, finally I just youtube'd it and the video helped greatly. But to forewarn you, yours balls of yarn do get kinda tangled and it can be very time consuming. I think my next one ill try fillet.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is everyone doing? My angel went AWOL... I cant find it anywhere, so now I have to start all over :(

:( I hope it reappears. I haven't got mine started yet, I have a few projects to finish up and then I can't wait to get started :hug

I just came across this thread as I haven't been by the 'Ville in a bit. I would love to join in. I had been thinking of what I would work on for the Charity CAL this weekend and this would be perfect.

Kristie and Karens ghans came out beautifully. Can you tell me what your final dimensions are so I'll know how much time I will need to spend on this. I think I may try filet since I have yet to master the color changes and juggling the yarn balls.

ImmaFreak- I sent an email request for the pattern. I look forward to hearing from you and hope you find your AWOL angel.

I just came across this thread as I haven't been by the 'Ville in a bit. I would love to join in. I had been thinking of what I would work on for the Charity CAL this weekend and this would be perfect.

Kristie and Karens ghans came out beautifully. Can you tell me what your final dimensions are so I'll know how much time I will need to spend on this. I think I may try filet since I have yet to master the color changes and juggling the yarn balls.

ImmaFreak- I sent an email request for the pattern. I look forward to hearing from you and hope you find your AWOL angel.

The pattern has been sent to you, im not sure of final dimension, maybe one of the ladies who has finished could let us know :) have fun with it :hug

Jennifer mine was 30inches wide by 36inches long. I used about 350grms of double knitting wool and a 5.5 (I) hook. Hope this helps. Cant wait to see how yours turns out. Good luck!

Archived