TESTED: Colorful Summer Shawl for Jackie Moon!!!!

Titus2woman

I've never tested anything before! This was done in RHSS Marrakesh, and the fringe was a RHSS mystery color I already had on hand. It took a little less than one skein and worked up really fast!!! This definitely can be done in a day, even by a slower crocheter. What a great pattern! I love that it is pretty with or without the fringe. I plan to make another with a smaller hook for a mother/daughter set!!!! The pattern is available in her shop, Made With Love by Jackie Moon. There are some other beauties to behold there, too! ~smile~ (((((HUGS))))) sandi

post-15188-135897549322_thumb.jpg

post-15188-135897549326_thumb.jpg

post-15188-135897549329_thumb.jpg

Wow, the summer shawl looks lovely, I love the yarn you chose -- you did such a great job! Thank you (from the bottom of my heart) for all of your kind comments and support! Peace, Love and HUGS to you guys!! :hug

I appreciate y'all sooo very much~the no comments were not good for the self-esteem~LOL! I so wanted to do a good job and represent Jackie's beautiful creation well!

Anyway, I wanted to make a shawl for a cousin that housed our family of seven for two nights after vacation. At just that time Jackie asked for testers, and this shawl looks soooo much like my Lovely (what I call this cousin) to me~what a blessed opportunity! I picked the colors especially for her and what I saw she likes to wear~a lot of brown. She is SO WORTH IT! ~but it's kinda hard to give away~LOL! Thankfully it is an easy and quick pattern, I have more Marrakesh, and I'll just hafta get another one going! ~smile~ (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Ooh!! I love that spider-webey open weave type shawl! I was actually going to make one that was "open-weave" with this leftover ribbon yarn I have in similar colors, but the pattern I'm following is no where near as pretty and intricate as yours! Bravo!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived