Crochet World

We are very excited that Crochet World has published a pattern using our EdgeryDoo 12-inch template. The electronic copy of the August issue was published on June 1. The printed version will be on newstands in July. A Designer for Crochet World designed a Team T-Shirt Afghan and she used the EdgeryDoo to make the squares and to back it. The October issue of Crochet World will carry a Product Review of all of the EdgeryDoo templates. All I can say is Wow. My Husband seeing me with a piece of fleece and an ice pick and deciding to give me a better way has certainly come a long way. Thank you Crochet World and thank you Crochetville.

Congratulations! I think that is an awesome tool! I see it is usually used with fleece. Do you think it would work well on the terry cloth towels to do crocheted towel toppers?

That is awesome Marlene. :cheer I get Crochet World also. Can't wait to see.

@ DebraKay----It sure will. I use mine for the towels.

Carol:hook

Congratulations! I think that is an awesome tool! I see it is usually used with fleece. Do you think it would work well on the terry cloth towels to do crocheted towel toppers?

:woo That's AWESOME!! :woo

:jumpyay

I'll be watching my mail for the next issue!! :mail

We need a "CONGRATS!!!" smiley!!

I'm working on an edgerydoo project right now and hope to be done with it in a few weeks, at least. I'll be sure to send you a picture or two over at your edgerydoo site! :yes

Congratulations! I am looking forward to seeing the issue when it gets here!

I recently found a site online that will make t-shirts into a quilt (but it is expensive). Maybe it is time i tried this form of crochet and made a blanket of t-shirts for myself!

Archived