In June

fc1123

I can't believe I am saying June where has the time gone? This cal is about projects you want to finish in June. I know I have projects I need to finish.

So show those pictures if you have a working camera. And keep us updated on any progress you make and just have a good ole time here.

I didn't do to hot in May, but was gone for almost 2 weeks and that didn't help

So....for June...

I WILL finish the afghan for my ds girlfriend yay!!!! 6/9

I will get some squares done for my sisters afghan

Finish a bag that is so close to done it's silly that it isn't

Need to make a baby and doll blanket by next weekend... yay!!! 6/7

Working on finishing a largish afghan NOW before it gets hot...and that might be tomorrow!! finished 1:30am on the 16th :hook

hmmm, i kinda rocked the may CAL, so im doing my first ever tablecloth, so i need thread, and i found a 14,000 yard spool on ebay for 24.99, so my goal for june is to buy the spool, and maybe if im really good, ill finish my tablecloth.

but even if i dont, its gonna be alot of doilies, i have a bunch of ecru and colored thread.

ps after i finish the tablecloth, ill be doing valences for my sliders. eek.

My goals:

Finish my messenger bag!

It's all made and sewn together, but I need to line it. I have troubles with sewing machines... *done*

Learn how to make granny squares *done!*

•Make a FriendshipGhan sort of thing with my best friend.

•Attempt at making socks?

•Learn a few new stitch patterns

•Make a Father's day present

What I have been doing instead of the things on my list:

•Attempting at a simple afghan of double crochets.

•Making even more amigurumis

•Checking out every crochet book from the library

•Making presents

•Amigurumis

I've have a zillion WIP's

* pink nine patch preemie (still)

* pink granny (just started) 6-18-10

* blue solid (just started)

* dc/sc which is STILL in the works

* homespun granny square afghan finished 6-5-10!!!

* scarf for special olympics (one down/one to go) 6-6-10

And when I finish the above I would like to do the following just for me!!! :hook

* spa afghan in deep purple

* rectangle dresser scarf

* yellow cotton daisy filet afghan

I just finished saying I hoped this CAL would go ahead again for June and then found the new thread started!:blush Welcome back to hosting Faith and thanks I know how busy you are!:clap I will need to think about my list for June. I love this CAL it makes me write down some goals and try to stick to them unstead of my ususal wondering what to do next:think and my WIP are getting much more managable too!:cheer

• *Assemble and border 6 scarves (2 pink, 2 grey, 1 cream, 1 white.)Finished here, here, and here
  • *Border and add flowers to my blue/brown furry blanket. Finished here.
  • Make small things for charity (wee bags/tissue cases etc.) Roll over for July I think!
  • *Make more granny squares from scrap wool (for blankets not just scarves!) Finished Some Here, Here ,Here and Here and Here
  • *Try at least 2 new patterns, ideas, or methods from my clipping's book and/or favourites selection. Finished (Tried 1 Cornered Squares Here and Here & 2 Short and Long Side Stripes Here.)
  • Make a teddy bear themed blanket with the new curly brown/cream wool I got at the charity shop. Roll over for July I think!
  • *Make 1 blanket using my scrap granny squares. Finished Blanket Here I got two more done Here and Here!

Happy Crocheting For June!:clap:hook:clap

your welcome all. I will start my list tonight of things I want to crochet in June have been slacking a little since I have only one class this semester.

This sounds like fun. I have 2 knitting projects I want to finish along with a few smaller crocheted ones. Can I still join you?

Yes you can still join us doesn't matter if it's crochet or knit or whatever crafty thing that has to get done can be in this cal.

I'm jumping in! I have SEVERAL WIP's as well!

* Peaches & Cream Baby blanket

* Bear & Beehive Potholder set

* DD's Festive Fun Square blanket

* Afghan for my Step-father (I've been on row 8 since OCTOBER!!!)

THEN I have others that i want to start on (and possibly finish this month...we'll see)

* A purse for my BFF's Other daughter for her B-day in August.

* Baby blanket for co-woker due in Nov.

* Dress for DD

Wow! When I type it all out, there is A LOT I have going on! Sleep's overrated, right???

Yesterday (June 1st) I got some scrap granny squares made as part of the Charity CAL weekend. So I have something made from my list already:cheer you can see the boring squares here!:lol

1. work on scarf
  2. weave in ends to dishcloth
  3. work on shawl
  4. work on my blanket
  5. work on hat
  6. work on washcloths
  7. work on a pillow for middle daughter for her birthday
  8. work on placemats
  9. work on another scarf and hat set
  10. work on earrings to sell

This is my list of things in June I will try to complete.

Yesterday (June 1st) I got some scrap granny squares made as part of the Charity CAL weekend. So I have something made from my list already:cheer you can see the boring squares here!:lol

I like those soft muted colors, are you doing double strand or is that just the yarn?

I like those soft muted colors, are you doing double strand or is that just the yarn?

Thanks! :)They are double strand one strand of white with one strand of the colours from my scrap basket it makes them quicker to crochet up and lets me finish in white to get a blanket done faster!:D It also means I buy and use a lot of white yarn!:lol

well I am almost done with what's on my list I need to weave in ends to one more dishcloth. I am done with washcloths. I completed a hat and scarf set. So I have one more hat and scarf set to complete though I think I didn't put those on my list. So I am doing pretty good this month.

Well my only set goal for this month is to finish my afghan... I only have about 6 more rows... but my cat got into my yarn and broke the yarn and did who knows how much damage. So I have to get into it and see if I have a lot of fixing to do. After that... hmm don't know yet.

well I am almost done with what's on my list I need to weave in ends to one more dishcloth. I am done with washcloths. I completed a hat and scarf set. So I have one more hat and scarf set to complete though I think I didn't put those on my list. So I am doing pretty good this month.

:woo time for a bigger list!

I have one more skein to finish off my homespun afghan! I hope to get it done by next weekend...pleaseee, oh please!

:woo time for a bigger list!

I have one more skein to finish off my homespun afghan! I hope to get it done by next weekend...pleaseee, oh please!

Yes Susan you are right I need to make a bigger list didn't think I would go through it so fast but with only having one class this semester and then I have the rest of the summer to make more of a list until fall classes start.

:clap Great work! it is only June 7th and you have finished your list that must be a record!!!:D

I am nearly finished with 2 blankies for my nieces twin identical girls born on the 11th may 2010 , they are blankies that have their names on and date of birth , i am making them in half treble and doing the letters in popcorn or puff stitch using treble stitch.

i will post when finished

Archived