Dare to be Different Earring Collection

RachelG

Here is a collection of patterns I've been working on lately. They combine my love of thread and beads:

http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/patterns/dare_to_be_different_earring_collection.php

My favorite, a black pair (not pictured in the above link), was published in the latest Crochet Me newsletter!!! Forgive me, but I'm a bit excited about that. ;)

Lovely!!!

I actually found out this past weekend that when my grandmother and great aunt were smaller...my great grandmother use to crochet earrings and sell them. My grandmother and Aunt use to deliver them! She said my great grandmother sold thousands of them! She would also crochet corsages and sell them! I am excited because I have been working in earrings as well :) My Aunt is trying to find a photo of the ones my great grandmother made, since she has since passed. Apparently they were thread crochet and very tiny!

Donna

Beautiful earing collection, Rachel. Way to go. :cheer Thanks for sharing the patterns.

:h5 Congratulations on being published. Those earings are gorgeous!

Here is a collection of patterns I've been working on lately. They combine my love of thread and beads:

http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/patterns/dare_to_be_different_earring_collection.php

My favorite, a black pair (not pictured in the above link), was published in the latest Crochet Me newsletter!!! Forgive me, but I'm a bit excited about that. ;)

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Rachel these are cute!! I am gonna try these now:) Thanks for sharing!!!

When I checked the crochet me site for the black pair I couldn't find it:(

Hugs

Vims

Vims:

The pattern wasn't actually a pattern published to the Crochet Me site. It was exclusively a newsletter pattern sent out on the 2nd to all subscribers. If you don't subscribe (it's free, BTW), pm me with your e-mail address or write me through CPC and I can forward it to you. (Kim has said in the past that this is ok.)

Thanks Rachel! But I do subscribe:) Just didn't check all my mail different accounts lol . If I don't find the newsletter I will come running to you:)

hugs

Vims

PS Rachel its out of this world!!! Thanks for an awesome pattern I have it printed and I know a couple of gals who will love this !!

Rachel

I saw your earrings in the crochet me newsletter, and they were beautiful. I saved the email to print out later, and someone erased it! When I went to the crochet me website, I couldnt find the earrings anywhere! Any way I could get a copy of the instructions?

Deb in

FINALLY cooler WI

Just write me through CPC (click on my signature link and go down to the bottom of my front page where you'll find the "contact me" button, or pm me here with your e-mail address. I'd be happy to resend it!

Rachel

I saw your earrings in the crochet me newsletter, and they were beautiful. I saved the email to print out later, and someone erased it! When I went to the crochet me website, I couldnt find the earrings anywhere! Any way I could get a copy of the instructions?

Deb in

FINALLY cooler WI

Rachel its out of this world!!! Thanks for an awesome pattern I have it printed and I know a couple of gals who will love this !!

I think they are SO elegant in black that I haven't tried to make them in any other color!

I got that pattern....they are awesome!

Tammy

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Rachel these are cute!! I am gonna try these now:) Thanks for sharing!!!

When I checked the crochet me site for the black pair I couldn't find it:(

Hugs

Vims

I got that pattern....they are awesome!

I was just playing around one day and I made a loooooooong strip of curly-q's...sort of like a very thin thread scarf. (I'm using it tastefully "piled" as decoration around a vase of pink roses at the moment.) Then I thought, hey wait a sec...this would make a cute earring! :hook So, I made 4 love knot repetitions instead of 44 (or whatever) and tightened my tension a little, and voila!

Archived