Fallen Officer

K_Isaacs

I know that I don’t post much on here but would like to ask for your help in making a comfortghan for the wife and son of a fallen police officer here in my town. He was killed in a hit and run accident while he was on duty Thursday night. He leaves behind a wife and 4 year old son. I am including a link to the story. I am asking for 8 inch squares in white and any shade of blue worsted weight red heart please. I will take as many as I can get, if there are extras I will make his son a blanket of his own.Feel free to include a message for the family if you would like. If you would like to help pm me and I will give you my address. I GREATLY appreciate any help that I can get on this.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/92777509.html

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/92816079.html

I thought this story sounded familiar, I only live about 40 minutes out of Lexington and have been watching the newscasts. Such a sad time for his family and the community.

I'd be glad to make a few squares.

PM me your address.

I just got home from a long weekend out of town and I found 3 of the most beautiful squares I have ever seen waiting on me when I got here.:yay THANK YOU so much srhncl for the square you sent and socduncan for the two you sent. I will try to get pics tonight or in the morning and post them on here.

I recieved more squares this morning and I'm working on posting the pictures of what I have now. Thank You all so much for your help in getting this together. All of the squares are so beautiful.

bgs.. Thank you very much I will let you know when they arrive.

teakaycee..yes I am still in need of squares and Thank you

alrighty..........I'll get one out ASAP!!!!

:heart

:mug

• 2 weeks later...

Archived