Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Roxy, either Wendy ot Linda will be able to help you, I'm sure - Linda is just getting back home from "vacation" though, so unsure when we'll see her.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers, will carry on with the head for now, just bought a small ball of bright green for the eyes, will take it into work later and do some in my break.

Will check back later.

7 solids for me! :hook

On the list. :)

Morning--or evening--everyone.

Got back from Mama's last night. Went for the weekend and took her shopping Saturday. Then Sunday had family over for dinner. The kids wore us out just watching them play. They have so much energy!! BTW, one will be 6 this fall and the other will be 2 this fall. Mama loved the yellow gingham ghan! I made it for her for her birthday.

With everything else going on, I still managed to do 30 more solids.

Glad you had a good weekend! 30 more added. :hook

:hi everyone. I think I am over the shock now. :whew I only recently found out she can crochet, so I think it all combined to make that dream. :lol

Thats fantastic that she can crochet, now you can all sit there together and have a crochet party. :woo

Hi everyone. :) I'm going to be out of here early to run errands...yesterday reached 108 and they said today could be the same. :hot

Have a wonderful day/evening and I'll check in later. :manyheart

Hi everyone. :) I'm going to be out of here early to run errands...yesterday reached 108 and they said today could be the same. :hot

Have a wonderful day/evening and I'll check in later. :manyheart

Mary oh dear thats 42C, way too hot for me.

Hi :waving

It's fun to check-in this morning and see what all of you have been up to over the weekend. It sure sounds warm for those of you in the southern U.S. :whewHang in there, those temps are bound to break one of these days.

Sounds as though everyone is ready-and-waiting for the Games to start. :cheerGood luck to all of you :cheer

We had to stock-up on building supplies, return some, and make some changes to the original entryway design, so I spent a ton of time riding and crocheting in the car over the weekend :hook

Mary, please add 81 solids and 12 bi-colors. Thanks :hug

Just Ducky is going...swimmingly. I have 8 rows attached, and that looks to be half-way finished. Yaay :yay

Afternoon ladies :flower

Tracy - Oh gosh! What an awful dream :lol

Dusti - 80 saltines? That was a lot of riding in the car wasn't it?

Mary - Don't melt if you go outside. It's awful here too. I'm staying indoors until Thursday :yes

Joy - Thanks for the info :hug DH has put Open Office on a lot of the computers at work and he says it works great.

Linda M - Can't wait to see Ducky :clap

We had nasty storms last night. Ended up knocking out our internet right when I was in the middle of talking :irk Seems okie dokie today though :cheer

And guess what? My shoulder doesn't seem to hurt today :jumpyay Don't want an injury putting me on the sidelines for the Games :lol

Archived