Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linda, I'm glad you got to sleep in...you must have needed it. :manyheart

The storms were gone by 9 and then I went to DD's to check on my grandcats. DD and her DH are in Mexico on a delayed 2nd anniversary trip. I've got to do some cleaning and then it's crochet time later. :hook

K - Eek! Yeah I guess that's what debt is for :lol Actually, we try to stay relatively debt free. A lesson we had to learn the hard way :blush

Linda - Glad you got such a good rest :hug

Tracy - Hooray on the Casa coming outta hiding :D

Hmm, got up about an hour ago. I toyed with the idea of going back to sleep now. Went to lie down then my guilt got the better of me. Not that I'm gonna do anything housewifey but I want to sleep tonight :lol

K - Eek! Yeah I guess that's what debt is for :lol Actually, we try to stay relatively debt free. A lesson we had to learn the hard way :blush

Amen, unfortunately, we still have way too much of it.

34 more solids done, and I connected 5 rows finally. So I was also able to take a picture. Here it is so far.

villager1.jpg

and here's the pile of multi-colored saltines waiting for me to make more black/gold/white to be able to attach them also.

saltinepile.jpg

34 more solids done, and I connected 5 rows finally. So I was also able to take a picture. Here it is so far.

villager1.jpg

and here's the pile of multi-colored saltines waiting for me to make more black/gold/white to be able to attach them also.

saltinepile.jpg

WOW!!! :yay:clap:yay That is sooooo pretty!

Aiea, that looks great! I agree with Krystal on the ends. They can be so overwhelming. You're making quick work of this. I'm still trying to connect those 2, 12-inch squares.

Joyce

15 more done. Yeah I should probably weave in the ends, just I hate weaving them in as dealing with the little needle is annoying. But at least joining the squares is easier than I figured they would be. I'm going quick as I'm in a hotel with nothing else to distract me very much.

I have another 5 saltines done now. I'm leaving for Boston soon and will update my count when I get back. Mine are all solids.

all solids :D

They're on the list for you both. :yes

Tracy ~ You've been so busy with your finishitis and made so many wonderful things. :cheer Can't wait to see your Casa as it grows.

Aiea, your colors are great together! Thanks for sharing. :hook

18 more for Tracy. :)

I'm making little squares, too. My cleaning lasted 2 1/2 hours for today and will do more tomorrow, but crocheting is soooo much more fun. :hook

Archived