Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wendy - Beautiful stuff! :clap I agree with K, I don't know how you get so much done!

Yep, it's really 8 a.m. and it's really me :lol Woke up to go to the bathroom and now I'm wide awake. I figure it won't last long :lol

I have 4 more saltines to report! I was busy connecting together my first section and now I'm gonna switch to hotpads. Have a good night!

OK I finished up my box of yarn from my FGM... I have 44 solid and 20 bi-colored saltines that I made

Haven't been in to check in for a while. I've been moving slowly but surely on the BIC. I have 39 finished since I last checked in.

Added to the list!

th_P1030823.jpg Here is my IC ghan so far.

th_P1030816.jpgMy Grecian tile ghan. I have 7 more squares to sew onto this.

They are both beautiful, Wendy. Your IC colors are such happy colors and the GT green is lovely. :hook

Hey everyone!

all of your ghans are looking great! The ladybug graph is adorable! would love to see a finished pic!

I am in the process of bordering and joining the squares for Kael's family's comfort ghan and I noticed one of your squares Cara, do you crochet left handed? Don't know why but it looks left handed unless you did a reverse sc around the outer edge? I don't but the squares are beautiful regardless! :hugHaven't had time to work on any saltines lately but hopefully once things settle down at work and my new schedule starts I will be able to work on them more! by the end of this month!!!!

Take care everyone, talk to you more later!

Wendy you are so talented with colors! I would have never put those colors together for an IC but they look amazing!!! :clap

Shelly great progress. :clap

Denise I love the pattern, cant wait to see your progress on it.

Mary wow that is a lot of saltines. Congratulations everyone. :clap:yay

Klutz happy belated birthday :birthday. That was a great present from your BF.:yes

th_P1030823.jpg Here is my IC ghan so far.

th_P1030816.jpgMy Grecian tile ghan. I have 7 more squares to sew onto this.

Hey everyone!

all of your ghans are looking great! The ladybug graph is adorable! would love to see a finished pic!

I am in the process of bordering and joining the squares for Kael's family's comfort ghan and I noticed one of your squares Cara, do you crochet left handed? Don't know why but it looks left handed unless you did a reverse sc around the outer edge? I don't but the squares are beautiful regardless! :hugHaven't had time to work on any saltines lately but hopefully once things settle down at work and my new schedule starts I will be able to work on them more! by the end of this month!!!!

Take care everyone, talk to you more later!

Yes, I'm left handed. Makes for some difficulties at times :lol Especially in pattern writing because I have to remember to turn things around :blush

Hi Ladies. :) It's been a busy day and now I can catch up a bit and relax. After an unbelievable experience with Sears repair service, we ordered the part for my treadmill ourselves and installed it today! Sure took us a while to figure it out and then recalibrate everything...but it works perfectly. :cheer (They said they ordered the part and didn't, then said it would take 2 or 3 weeks to get it. I ordered the part on Wed. and it came yesterday.)

Michele ~ How are you coming along with your IC? :yarn

Hi Cara ~ I saw your snowman...he is adorable. :yes How tall is he?

Pickles, it's great to see you here again. :manyheart

Hi to Shelly, too!

Oh I would agree! Just didn't know if you were on one of those websites that can only have so many views per day or whatever (not sure exactly how that works...:think) Cuz you sure are going to get a lot of views! Congrats!

I hope I didn't sound offensive :hug No it's a full blown-multi-gigabyte-transfer-probably-too-darned-expensive-for-a-hobby-really website :lol I don't buy jewelry, cars or anything else extravagant (BD might disagree and point to my stash :rofl) so this is my extravagance and it's lots of fun to boot :hook

Thanks! I missed you guys! Its just been so busy here. Finally had a day to get caught up a little!

Hi Ladies. :) It's been a busy day and now I can catch up a bit and relax. After an unbelievable experience with Sears repair service, we ordered the part for my treadmill ourselves and installed it today! Sure took us a while to figure it out and then recalibrate everything...but it works perfectly. :cheer (They said they ordered the part and didn't, then said it would take 2 or 3 weeks to get it. I ordered the part on Wed. and it came yesterday.)

Michele ~ How are you coming along with your IC? :yarn

Hi Cara ~ I saw your snowman...he is adorable. :yes How tall is he?

Pickles, it's great to see you here again. :manyheart

Hi to Shelly, too!

I hope I didn't sound offensive :hug No it's a full blown-multi-gigabyte-transfer-probably-too-darned-expensive-for-a-hobby-really website :lol I don't buy jewelry, cars or anything else extravagant (BD might disagree and point to my stash :rofl) so this is my extravagance and it's lots of fun to boot :hook

We all appreciate your extravagance very much!

And you didn't sound offensive at all!

Tell BD the stash is part of the extravagance, without the stash there would be no extravagance!!!! :lol Ok enough big words for me today! :rofl

We all appreciate your extravagance very much!

And you didn't sound offensive at all!

Tell BD the stash is part of the extravagance, without the stash there would be no extravagance!!!! :lol Ok enough big words for me today! :rofl

:rofl That's what I always tell him, "Well dear I can't run a crochet website without yarn!" :rofl

Archived