Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Dusti, I'm so jealous! I sooo miss fall! It's still hot here. I haven't even turned off my ac yet.

Karen, that's beautiful! I have a ton of pink and yellow still left from the baby rr I'm doing. So I'm thinking of copying you :D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Denise ~ Congratulations on finishing the tote! Can't wait for pictures. :)

Hi Miss Tracy. :)

Dusti ~ What a wonderful time for your family. :hug Happy Birthday to both of your daughters. :cake The finger puppets sound adorable and I'll bet all of the kids love them. 50 solids added to the list. :hook

Hi Val! I've been in Texas for 40 years and still miss real Midwest seasons. :lol I think Karen's baby ghans are a perfect way to use leftover yarn. :yarn

Not much crocheting today, but I joined a few rows until I ran out of Aran squares. I'm working on blocks #11 and #12 (of 25)...almost half way there. :hook

Funny how projects for everyone else get done, while ours get sidelined... :think

Ain't that the truth? :rolleyes

Hi Val! I've been in Texas for 40 years and still miss real Midwest seasons. :lol

I could go for more than 1 and a half seasons myself :lol

Gotta go to the bank this a.m. and try to sweet talk them into a loan :xfin Pouring rain outside. Normally I like rain but not if I have to go out in it :no Too much slip and fall risk. I'll just have to go slow and get soaked :P Then I think I'll be coming home and having a nap :lol

Gotta go to the bank this a.m. and try to sweet talk them into a loan :xfin Pouring rain outside. Normally I like rain but not if I have to go out in it :no Too much slip and fall risk. I'll just have to go slow and get soaked :P Then I think I'll be coming home and having a nap :lol

Good luck! It's supposed to rain here today too. It's one of those gloomy days that makes me want to curl up and nap. Sadly, I have to be at work. So no napping for me today :(

Karen, what's the size on your 9 patches?

Let me join the crowd -- we have rain and wind, too. The girls wanted ponytails in their hair, and we had to settle on fancy French braids, because ponytails do not fit under raincoat hoods well at all :no Temps are mild, though, so all is not lost. I can still enjoy my red maple leaves swaying in the wind outside the window.

Cara -- best of luck at your meeting with the banker. You have certainly done your homework and gotten a taste of the available contractors and their work ethics. Hope all goes smoothly and your yellow house will soon be undergoing some updates.

Stay dry and happy, All!

Karen, love the 9 patch. Great colors!

Mary, 6 bi-colors and 22 solids for me.

The weather here in WI has difinately cooled down...nice and cool....makes me want to cuddle up under an afghan and crochet the day away!

Oh it's still a mite warm here :lol

The bank meeting went fairly well. We don't have quite enough equity to do everything we want to do but that's okay. BD just has to check some stuff and then we'll decide what to do :)

Happy Monday, everyone. :rain We're thrilled to see some much needed rain, but our power was off from 4:30 til about 7. DH had to shower and get ready to leave with flashlights. :lol

Cara ~ Glad the trip to the bank is over with...and that you're home out of the rain safely. :manyheart

Donna, I've added 16 more solids. :hook

Laura Lee ~ You're past the half way mark now, aren't you? :cheer Will you be able to show us your Casa? Squares are added.

Yep got lucky with the rain too. It stopped every time I needed to get out :D And the banker about begged us to start the loan today! I've never been treated that well at a bank :lol

Cara, I'm glad it was a good experience!

Tracy, I just saw your pictures on the Sky Cal. Everything is just wonderful. :hook Stay warm!

Hi Cathy! How are you? Your squares are on the list. :)

We live in Benbrook, which is a small town bordering Fort Worth. :) The parents are as stubborn as ever...still refusing to quit driving. Oh well, as least for now they're okay. ;)

Enjoy your day off. :manyheart

Archived