Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

I did the center square part of the casablanca as a lapghan for my FIL's 75th birthday, and now MIL wants one for christmas! I'm doing the country hearts, but I'm only doing four of the hearts, instead of six. That makes it a nice square lapghan.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cathy I know what you mean. I'm glad you were able to get one. Hopefully it works out great for you.

Still working on this train. :sigh Right now I've gotten the door rails finished and am doing the ladders. I should be able to get this box car finished today. Then I'll only have one car left.

Just for you, Cathy. Casa :devil We like company here. :lol

Dd is 11 years going on "middleaged", too. :eek:lol I keep telling her she is like an old woman with wet panties.

:yay on getting a job. :woo When do you start and what are you going to be doing and will you have time to :crocheting? I will stop the questions for now. :D

I didnt see anything :D

I gotta remember that one... old woman with wet panties.... :laughroll then I got a couple of them around here.

the job is at the local cafe, waiting tables, nothing glamourous, but its cash in my pocket everday, and right now that is what I need the most. Gotta be there for 5 a.m. OMG what does that look like? be up and out at 5?

I oughta be able to make time to :crocheting.

Cathy I know what you mean. I'm glad you were able to get one. Hopefully it works out great for you.

Still working on this train. :sigh Right now I've gotten the door rails finished and am doing the ladders. I should be able to get this box car finished today. Then I'll only have one car left.

I've watched the progress on your blog... (the train) it is absolutely the cutest thing that I have ever seen...

I will go into this with a positive attitude, and it will all work out!!!!!

Cathy

I didnt see anything :D

I gotta remember that one... old woman with wet panties.... :laughroll then I got a couple of them around here.

the job is at the local cafe, waiting tables, nothing glamourous, but its cash in my pocket everday, and right now that is what I need the most. Gotta be there for 5 a.m. OMG what does that look like? be up and out at 5?

I oughta be able to make time to :crocheting.

Oh you have my deepest sympathies. Having to get up that early! :eek

I dont know how to post pics, so the desert star is at this link..... the pic isnt big enough....

Cathy

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll290/crashcat07/100_0305.jpg

If you select the little box next to your pic, then go to the bottom and select generate HTML codes, there's a box with the code for clickable image.

I need to run to a meeting, so I'll check it later!

Wendy, I'm doing the CASA in the colors that are pictured on the site. It is a x-mas present for my BF. I also just started the GT in RHSS Buff.

I love Cara's original colors for the Casa! Will it be a surprise for your BF? :)

Well I have 8 Grecian squares sewn together, will get a pic up tomorrow. Also will show my Cat ghan although all you can see is the M and the I so far. Now I am doing some butterfly squares, they are 3 row grannies and every now and then I cut the yarn after the second row forgetting that I still have to go round once more, very frustrating.

WTG on your Grecian Tiles! I think you should blame Cara for forgetting to add the third round. :D

I finally started my Casa yesterday - it's a Christmas present. Got 12 saltines done!

Mary, guess you can start me up!

Hi Shelby! You're on the list.:hook

I did the center square part of the casablanca as a lapghan for my FIL's 75th birthday, and now MIL wants one for christmas! I'm doing the country hearts, but I'm only doing four of the hearts, instead of six. That makes it a nice square lapghan.

Ooh, I'll bet the Casa lapghan is gorgeous. And the hearts are huge blocks, so four will be wonderful! :)

I dont know how to post pics, so the desert star is at this link..... the pic isnt big enough....

Cathy

Absolutely beautiful! :cheer And congratulations on your new job!

If you select the little box next to your pic, then go to the bottom and select generate HTML codes, there's a box with the code for clickable image.

I need to run to a meeting, so I'll check it later!

Thanks for the info...... I been sitting here :think I think that I might have it figured out now.

Sometimes I think I need to sit in the corner with the dunce cap on!!!!!!!

Cathy

Cathy

Cathy it came out great! I love those colors! :clap Wonderful job :cheer

Finally finished cat quiltghan. :woo

th_catquiltghan004.jpg

th_catquiltghan005.jpg

pictures are clicky

this is the first time I have done photos

Oh that is too cute! Great work :clap

No, I didn't just wake up :lol Been up for quite a while now. My sister took a little time off work to run me to do a couple of errands. Then I had to do a couple of chores, sift through the 51 (yes, 51) emails I had and now I'm finally here. Just going to check out Sky (that oughta take another hour :lol) then dinner then my hook :hook

I have to go yarn shopping tomorrow...

Too bad :lol You'll have to let us know if you find exactly the yarn for which you are shopping.

Denise -- Nice job on your cat-ghan. The pic looks good, too ;) I'm not sure if I read your plans for it, or not... Is the cat-ghan a gift?

Cathy -- Congrats on the new job!! I get up at 5 every day as it is, just to get everyone out of the house and heading in the right direction (my DH and oldest DD are rather...groggy in the mornings :lol), but I do not really have to be anywhere and looking presentable for a few hours after that. Not sure I would be ready to walk out the door at that time. Hope the tips are good, and that you enjoy the social atmosphere.

Tracy -- so glad Kayla is thriving. It will be nice for her to have classmates to chatter with on the commute to school, too. It's good she will not have to be out on a bicycle as the daylight hours get shorter :yes

Mary -- 30 solids for me, please. I went for a short walk after dropping the youngest off at school, and then I sat in the car 'til she was finished and crocheted :clap. At this rate, it's probably going to take me until next summer to wrap-up this IC. We'll see. Sorry to hear the Single IC hit the trash, but it really isn't worth continuing with a sizable project in which you have lost interest.

Wendy -- You are making great progress on the GC. Nice!

Well, I've got good news! I've completed 60 saltines AND I'm completely ready for TS Hanna to make landfall tomorrow! I wonder if she knows her boyfriend (Ike) is following her, and he looks mighty angry! :scared

Do take care!

Well, I've got good news! I've completed 60 saltines AND I'm completely ready for TS Hanna to make landfall tomorrow! I wonder if she knows her boyfriend (Ike) is following her, and he looks mighty angry! :scared

Congrats on the 60 saltines :clap

Glad to hear you are ready for Hanna. Her boyfriend Ike sure looks mad. Or maybe he is charging so fast and mean looking since his wife Josephine is on his heels :lol

Archived