Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Ladies for the welcome back!!!

Im going to do the Penguin one first only in girl colors...sent DH just now to get 2 of the colors i need...Im quiet excited about it.

Happy Birthday Tracy :cake

Congrats to all who got the Medal :cheer

I succeeded! It took an all-nighter to do it, but I took the last joining stitch just before it turned 11:00 this morning. The last joining row was a boogerbear. The length of the ghan and changing yarn color every single square of the row. Yikes! :eek I have to remember not to do that again. Especially if I'm on a time crunch.

Mary ~ 10 more solids and 20 more bi-colors.

I succeeded! It took an all-nighter to do it, but I took the last joining stitch just before it turned 11:00 this morning. The last joining row was a boogerbear. The length of the ghan and changing yarn color every single square of the row. Yikes! :eek I have to remember not to do that again. Especially if I'm on a time crunch.

Mary ~ 10 more solids and 20 more bi-colors.

Woo hoo!!! :cheer:clap:jumpyay:2rock

Priszm, I just listened! :rofl That poor telemarketer. :rofl

OMG!!! So did I! :rofl :rofl :rofl Oh BD and I were rolling with laughter over here. I have actual tears from laughing so hard :rofl *snort* :rofl :rofl

Priszm, I just listened! :rofl That poor telemarketer. :rofl

OMG!!! So did I! :rofl :rofl :rofl Oh BD and I were rolling with laughter over here. I have actual tears from laughing so hard :rofl *snort* :rofl :rofl

And to think I almost deleted it without listening! I would have issed out. If you want another laugh, check You Tube for Richard Simmons appearance on Whose Line Is It Anyway. It's NOT work or child safe, but I was almost in tears from it.

Tracy, Happy Birthday!

My parents are in need of a new blanket for their bed, their dog apparently decided a hole seemed needed in the current one. So I sent my parents pics of the Irish Chain. Dad likes it. Mom doesn't :( But, she does like Cara's Grecian one. So I'll probably be making that for them in the next year. :hook

Oh, I forgot to tell you lovely ladies. I'm a very happy crocheter right now. Why is that? I just got a new sterilite container for my yarn! I have my cottons in a box in my closet along with a bag or two of loose stuff, some I've used recently and my other containers have no room, or stuff from my Craigslist haul and again, no room in my other containers.

So my new one, it's huge! It's 20" deep x 19 1/4" wide x 27" high! I have almost all my cottons in there (not including the Christmas colors in the box under my coffee table), the loose stuff and I still have room! I might move the loose stuff from one of the bigger drawers to the smaller one and put the blankets going to Sissie in the bigger one, so they're out of the way. And there's still room for more!

Grats on the new yarn tub Val :clap I've got lots of them too. Not that big though.

What's everyone working on now? I decided to do a double Irish chain instead of the triple. When I added my third color yesterday and told nephew "Here's the colors for your new bedspread" he replied "oooh Christmassy" :irk I took the variegate out and stuck with just dark red and off white :lol

Christmassy sounds good to me!

Still doing the pink ribbon. I've got 12 rows to go of the ribbon part, then I'll see how many rows of white I want to add on either end.

Judy, does this mean you will be making one soon? :hook:devil

I really like the look - it's very classy. I would do it in a soft white, maybe....

Maybe i can make it for my DS and his GF's hope chest...

I am the eternal optomist:lol

I really like the look - it's very classy. I would do it in a soft white, maybe....

Maybe i can make it for my DS and his GF's hope chest...

I am the eternal optomist:lol

I like this plan :yes:lol Okay, it's on the afghan page now. Sorry about that :D

Make it, Judy! Maybe it will push them in that direction a bit more? :hook I was thinking of a creamy colour if I get time to work on something else. :yes

I could leave it out when I'm working on it and show them...:devil

Hey..whatever...it's still too gorgeous NOT to make it!

Off to go on EHH site and print it out now....

I went to look at the update and saw the witch again. I think I might make her soon :yes I love Halloween and she'll make a great addition to the Halloween decor. I'll have to check out my stash and see if I have all the colors or not.

I didn't work on the quilt yet. I might during the movie tonight though. I've been doing the train all day. Got all the PC pieces cut out and am now working on the crocheted pieces. I'll work on the quilt tomorrow for sure and have a count for Mary then.

Archived