Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

I love the look of the rsc, too - use it alot! I found that by pulling the hook to my right ide more than toward me the stitches lay nicer, K

Exactly the way I do mine too. Except I pull to my left side cuz I'm left handed :D That pulling to the side is what makes it a pain in the wrist for me but some things are just worth it :lol

Thanks for the compliments ladies :ghug

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I give you alot of credit Cara because by time I get to the border I usually just want it done so I go one maybe two rounds & simple. But the way you did yours really makes your ghan beautiful. I guess patience really makes a difference, something I don't have. :lol

:lol :lol Depends on the day and if I really like the quilt or not. Sometimes they just get a simple border on mine too because I'm sick of them by the time I get to the border :lol

I give you alot of credit Cara because by time I get to the border I usually just want it done so I go one maybe two rounds & simple. But the way you did yours really makes your ghan beautiful. I guess patience really makes a difference, something I don't have. :lol

Tabby, I'm always the same way...just want it to be finished! How are you? Are you working on anything right now? :crocheting

Hi Miss Tracy! I've been working on the Dragonfly ghan and joining squares for the Flower Quilt...but not much on either one. :lol

Great news about your coffee maker! Tell Denise Hi for us. :yes

Time to get ready to leave for the Dentist - Ugh! :(

Mary - Must be a dentist day. Heather said on the other cal that she has to go too :( I hate the dentist. Well, actually I like her just fine but I just don't like having to go :)

Tracy - :woo for coffee! :D

Tabby, I'm always the same way...just want it to be finished! How are you? Are you working on anything right now? :crocheting

Hi Mary. :manyheart I'm doing well, how are you? :) Ummm.....i'm not working on anything at the moment :blush but did just offer to test an alien & his spaceship so I will be whipping him up soon. :D:yes

Howdy doody.

Well I think Im getting a cold. I will see how I go today.:(

Krystal oysters yuck, I hate seafood, but maybe zinc tablets might be the go.

Judy yes work doesnt agree with me. I wanna stay home and play with my yarn and chat to you guys.:yes

Cara your ghan just looks amazing. Im just in awe of how quick and beautiful you do your work.:clap:clap:yay:hug

I too cant get rsc to look great, I guess its just practice.

Tracy you wont know yourself with your own coffee machine.:yay

Mary hows the dragonfly going.

Linda how are you going with the sewing of the LOTL squares.

Tabby I always wanted to try to test something for someone. Cant wait to see how your alien goes.

I have to confess I havent made any saltines this week. I have been busy with 6inch squares for the swap.

Hi, everyone. I've got one square together and part of the next one.

Cara, your Argylesque is absolutely stunning. Beautiful beyond words.

We're doing a lot of getting ready for company. 8 or 9 extra people here will be interesting. We may have some hanging from the rafters.

Wendy, hope you feel better soon.

An alien and his spaceship. Sounds interesting. Is it in squares? Or a graph?

Mary, hope the dentist visit went well.

Tracy, Hooray for the coffee pot!

Wow its lunch time here and I see that no one has come in tonight(US Time). You must be all hard at work crocheting. Thats the spirit ladies.

Im finding it hard to work, my cold is getting worse and my eyes are so sore, not sure if its a cold or hayfever. How do you tell the difference. Anyway, I will see how I go and might go home early if I dont feel any better.

Awww Wendy, I'm so sorry you're feeling bad. :hug Sometimes allergies and colds are hard to tell apart for me. Are you taking anything?

DH is out of town and I always have more crochet time when he's gone. That's about all I've done since my dental appt. today. :crocheting

Wendy - Aww poor thing :hug Usually when my eyes hurt it's sinus :( Hope you're better soon :hug And yes, I am working on squares. Spent a few hours coming up with something I could use with the colors I have.

Mary - How'd the dentist go?

Thanks Mary and Cara. I hope it goes away soon, its not a nice feeling is it.

Cara what are you making with the squares.

Basically a quilt using the Spool pattern with some adjustment. Calling it Ribbons & Bows :D I'd put up a chart but I haven't quite figured out how I want to lay it out yet.

I've gone to the dentist every 3 months for about 30 years for gum problems. My parents did their part and had us all at the dentist every 6 months and I've always gone as an adult. A couple major dental surgeries over the years...too much information! :lol

Cara~that sounds like another hit! Can't wait to see it. :yes

Wendy, :hug hope you feel better soon.

I have been sneezing and sniffling and sore throat for a couple of days, but don't know if it is from pollen cos we have had a few warm days or if it is a cold. DD has also been coughing since yesterday. :eek Trust her to get sick during half-term and when I am off next week.

Tracy hi there, hope you and your daughter feel better soon.:hug I ended up going home at 3pm from work, I had enough of my nose running, made it hard to concentrate on my work. I have taken some sinus tablets so hopefully they will do the trick.

Archived