Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Hi Ladies. :)

Brenda, your Windwalker is gorgeous! I love the colors you've chosen. :hook

Hi Daphne ~ Crocheting is definitely better than hiking in bad weather. ;)

Oh Linda...I guess we didn't cheer for the turkeys loudly enough. Are you going to have to roast the poor thing? :eek

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Progress! The baby gingham is finished except for the border. :yay Of course, the flower quilt still needs a border, too. :lol

DH will be home tomorrow after being gone since Monday...the house is pretty clean, the yard is mowed and I'm tired. ;) See you all tomorrow. :manyheart

Good night, Mary.

I suppose they plan on roasting it. Not sure that I plan on eating any of it. The ones I've sampled have been very gamey and stringy.:lol

Good morning, ladies. It's another gray, foggy day here at this point. Everything is wet and drippy outside. I think Kim and I will stay inside where it is warm and dry today. It's a good day to watch movies and crochet. :crocheting

Hi Ladies. :) Thanks for all the comments...now just need to get those borders done this week. :yes

Linda, that sounds like a perfect plan for today! Are you concentrating on the painted desert for now?

Tabby ~ How is your stars and stripes coming along?

DH will be home this afternoon, so I've actually been in the kitchen this a.m. :lol

Hi, Mary. I'm enjoying the Painted Desert so much, I haven't wanted to work on anything else for now. Although I do want to start on one of the ponchos soon, too. The puppy 'ghan isn't needed for quite a while and it's almost half done, so I feel guilty about putting it on hold for a bit.

The sun is trying to come out, but hasn't made it yet. The fog is gone though and it's brighter than it's been for several days.

I've tried to figure out what it is about making the squares that is sooo addictive! Cara's Spinning Wheels pattern has been on my to do list, so it may be next. :crocheting

Speaking of Cara~I hope she's okay. :manyheart

Good morning ladies :flower

Wow! Everyone's work is gorgeous :drool

Mary - Can't wait to see that gingham all done up :D

Well, we had a great time in Austin yesterday. MIL and I went shopping. Talk about dangerous :devil I'm beat and my ankles are the size of Texas grapefruit. Need to go get cat food but I think that'll have to wait til BD wakes up and I send him to go fetch some :D

I got about 20 saltine made on the way up there yesterday. Oughta take a trip more often. I get lots of crocheting done on the road :hook

Hi, Cara. Glad you had a good time yesterday. Any yarn buying?

No, no yarn :no I'm still on the hunt for my first every Thanksgiving hosting I'm having this year. I got great serving bowls and napkin rings to go with my fancy schmancy dishes that have never been used. But they get to come out their boxes this year :clap:cheer

Plus, I really, really bought too much yarn a couple months ago. JoAnns, Michaels and Hobby Lobby were all having great sales right together and I spent tons on new yarn :devil

Cara Im glad you had a great day.

Mary the spinning wheels is a nice pattern, have you thought of colors yet.

Tabby hows the block coming along.

Linda Im glad your enjoying the painted desert, its such a beautiful pattern. Is this one for yourself.

I have been so slack lately, well when it comes to saltines anyway. I still have to finish the picture quilt, but I also want to make another pattern quilt. Not sure what to do yet.

Hi, Wendy. Yes, I'm finally making one for me.

Oh, by the way, the mighty hunters got totally skunked today. Didn't even see or hear one. :tdance

Hi ladies. I got 1/4 of the stripes blocks done. I didn't get much done with the hook today. My grocery shopping & putting it all away pooped me out. Plus my mind is else where. I'll get back to it tomorrow. I did play with some squares after looking at a quilt magazine. I converted another one. I call it "rustic autumn".

(clickable)

th_rusticautumn.jpg

Cara~Could you please post that grid again? :manyheart My 5 yr. old colored it & saved it on my paint program. :lol Kids... :lol I went back to the last one you posted but the link doesn't work anymore. Thanks. :hug

Sure thing....here ya go :D It's a different file format now because I couldn't find the .png version :P

Good morning, everyone. The peeked through the clouds for a few minutes a couple of times yesterday afternoon, but it's back to overcast this morning. It's breezy and cool, but dry for a change. Not too much going on here yet. Hope everyone has a good day.

Archived