Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

Mary - :eek The dentist! Hate the dentist. Don't mind having the work done but hate that bill :lol

Linda - Oh goodie!! I simply cannot wait to see the train :jumpyay

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linda morning. :lol :lol when you said you were working on the train. I forgot for a second and actually thought you were on a train...

geeze now where is my brain.:lol :lol

I cant wait to see pics Linda its going to look amazing

Tabby, that is beautiful.:manyheart Just my opinion...I think it would be hard to have both functional and an "heirloom." I think of functional as something the baby can drag around and cuddle with and mom can throw it in the washer! Sorry, I'm not much help and can't ever make a decision myself. :lol

Mary - :eek The dentist! Hate the dentist. Don't mind having the work done but hate that bill :lol

That's exactly how I feel about the dentist :lol

Oh Wendy I feel for you. I had all four of my wisdom teeth out a few years back. It really isn't as bad as it sounds. Good luck though.

Linda, I'm so excited to see the train ghan. I can't wait for pictures.

Tabby, wow that is so pretty. If it's a summer baby you mightbe able to do that one. I know here in Georgia it's way too hot for anything other than a holey blanket. lol I hope you find a nice pattern soon though.

Question for ya Cara. I really like the Jasie Blanket on your site. All I have to use is Bernats baby softee which is sport wt. yarn. Do you think it would still work out with that yarn? I don't think it's much of a difference since you used Caron SS because that's a thinner WW anyways but you are the pro so I wanted to ask your advice. Any would be greatly appreciated.

I even thought about doing a quilt ghan in pink & white. :think :think Decisions, decisions......I hate em. :yes

Question for ya Cara. I really like the Jasie Blanket on your site. All I have to use is Bernats baby softee which is sport wt. yarn. Do you think it would still work out with that yarn? I don't think it's much of a difference since you used Caron SS because that's a thinner WW anyways but you are the pro so I wanted to ask your advice. Any would be greatly appreciated.

I even thought about doing a quilt ghan in pink & white. :think :think Decisions, decisions......I hate em. :yes

Yeah, I think it'd work out real well in SW....Caron SS feels very close to SW to me anyway :P If it doesn't seem wide enough when you do the base chain just add some to it in multiples of 2s :yes

Sorry Wendy, I wasn't ignoring ya. I just saw your post. I bet that books full of beautiful patterns. :yes I don't particularly care for the puff stitch though, it takes too much time. It's very perdy thoguh just when someone else does it. :lol

Here is the ghan I want/wanted to do.

Here it is in pink cause that's what i'de be using.

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/queenpsycho26/?action=view&current=LastScan1.jpg

And here's a close up to show how holey it is. Kinda looks like a tablecloth.

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/queenpsycho26/?action=view&current=LastScan.jpg

Any ideas or comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

WAY, WAY TOO HOLEY!!!!

Mary oh no the dentist... ouch. I hate going there. Im booked in for the 27/7 to have my 2 back wisdom teeth taken out. Can you go for me then as well.

As for me....Nitous oxide, novocaine, and they can do with me what they will...:D

Hope it goes well....:hug

Thanks Cara. I knew you could help since it's your own pattern. I'm gonna give it a go. ;):cheer I finally decided & stupid me it was in front of me all along. :lol

Tabby ~ I think it would be darling in Baby Softee, too. That pattern fits the bill for both functional and heirloom!:hook

Mary oh no the dentist... ouch. I hate going there. Im booked in for the 27/7 to have my 2 back wisdom teeth taken out. Can you go for me then as well.

Wendy, I might as well go for you...I'm there every 3 months. :( Of course I had my wisdom teeth out over 30 years ago. :lol They make it so much easier now, you'll do just fine. :hug

As for me....Nitous oxide, novocaine, and they can do with me what they will...:D

Yeah, like help me write that check without passing out :lol :lol

Well, here's a day I didn't think would come. My mailing list slots are full. I got 500 of them but now it's all full up :yes Guess there are worse problems to have :lol Guess it's time to upgrade.

Well, here's a day I didn't think would come. My mailing list slots are full. I got 500 of them but now it's all full up :yes Guess there are worse problems to have :lol Guess it's time to upgrade.

That is so exciting! :hook Your website is so much fun that I'm not surprised. :)

Thanks ladies. I didn't work on it today instead I did a baby bootie. It was even too miserable to do that but I did. I was sweating just sitting there. It was just to hot, it was 94 & with the humidity & haze it felt like 104. :eek It is raing now & a BIG storm just moved throug hso I hope it stays this cool. Our AC bit the dust. It still runs but only the fan seems to run. It doesn't seem to click over to cold anymore except for the first 5 minutes it was on. GRRRRR........we just don't have the money to buy a new one right now so i'll just have to deal with it. Hopefully everyone else lives through it. :devil I can get a bit grouchy & mean, do you believe that? :lol :lol

Archived