Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wendy has us all jumpy with that countdown...:lol

Are you making the RR..blended like on the Van Gogh CAL?

Hi Judy,

No, just going to make straight, rectangular ripples with stripes in it. They are going to be in a variageted green, a dark sea green and one will have a lighter green contrast and the other will have pink. That way my grandparents can have "matching" lapghans as they both said they liked green, and they will also know which one belongs to whom. :hook

Tracy, those colors sound pretty!

Julie and Valerie - hi there....

Jules, you are TOO much! Ever think of becoming a writer/humorist AKA Erma Bombeck??:lol :lol :lol

And I'm SERIOUS. Your sense of humor and knack for relaying it is rare!

I'm glad I tossed my "to do" Christmas list! I may be giving people things for Valentine's Day - think how surprised they will be then!:lol :lol

Howdy doody everyboody

Julie maybe you should teach Sam how to crochet then he could help you make charity items, that will give him something to do. Not too sure what you were doing with the chicken though.

Tracy if your going to toss half your xmas list how do you know which half to toss.

Im glad you all like my countdown to xmas. When you count it in days it doesnt sound like we have long to go.

Well progress on my Amish bedspread is that I have finished the white squares, they are all sewn in the rows and now I am making the red squares and sewing them onto the white rows then I will sew them onto the bedspread. So I now have 70 red squares left till the border. I can see the end in sight.

Well progress on my Amish bedspread is that I have finished the white squares, they are all sewn in the rows and now I am making the red squares and sewing them onto the white rows then I will sew them onto the bedspread. So I now have 70 red squares left till the border. I can see the end in sight.

:cheer:clap:cheer:yay:cheer:clap:cheer Impressive, Wendy.

Good morning ladies :flower

Julie - I agree with the others. You should write books!! I know they'd all be on my bookshelf! You might as well because you're quickly replacing Bombeck as my favorite female humorist :lol

Denise - :rofl :rofl Because she was in no condition to look after a live one :rofl :rofl

Wendy - Woo hoo!!! The White Square Mountain has been conquered :yay:cheer:clap

Valerie - Have a great day at work :hug

Judy - I just tossed the whole list! But yesterday everyone did request certain items "when you get a chance". Sister and DH asked for scarves. Think they'd mind getting them in August? That's when I'll have a chance :rofl

Have a wonderful day y'all :manyheart

Denise

You're probably right, I couldnt keep track of a REAL chicken.This one may have BEEN alive at some point, but he aint now . :lol

Judy and Cara- thanks for the comments about my writing skills ( or lack thereof) ,but I am only a "spotty" writer . I am such a moody person, I only get in that frame of mind ever so often, then stuff just kinda falls out of my brain,then I might go for weeks with nothing to say, or I'm too mad to say it .

I am the most moody person i know ,so writing wouldn't bring in a very good income. We might get 100 bucks one week, then nothing for the next year . :D

Wendy- good idea if Sam would crochet, but that's about as likely to happen as him becoming the next Martha Stewart . :lol

Morning everyone.

Julie I see your still up to your story writting they are always good for a laugh just when you need one.

Wendy- your on the home stretch now

Hope everyone else is doing well today, I know I put my casa aside at the moment but I still love coming in here everyday to see everyone.

Hi, all. Our power went out, so it's been really quiet here today. Kim and I went to lunch and then ran a bunch of errands, including buying the yarn for my DDs Christmas RR. I ended up with 2 shades of purple and 3 shades of blue. Since her hubby is very tall, 6'8", I am planning to make this one somewhat bigger than most of the ones I've done so far. Haven't quite decided on how much bigger though.

John and Kim are going deer hunting again this weekend, but I'm going to stay home and try to get some solid recuperating done.

Have a good evening everyone.

Archived