Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

:lol I would too. I'd get there and be totally in bliss at the warmth and be like Oh hey Sue... :rofl:devil

:rofl

Suppose to be 71 by noon, then 52 by 3pm when the front goes through. Still better than the 20's and snow! :lol

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol I would too. I'd get there and be totally in bliss at the warmth and be like Oh hey Sue... :rofl:devil

OR, you could be like me and bring the cold and rain to her and then leave it for a few days as a reminder that I was in the state :lol

OR, you could be like me and bring the cold and rain to her and then leave it for a few days as a reminder that I was in the state :lol

Yeah, you need to stay away Tonya! :rofl

Hmm, she is so lucky I declined my stepmom's offer to fly me to FL, I could have really brought her some chilly weather.

Hmm, she is so lucky I declined my stepmom's offer to fly me to FL, I could have really brought her some chilly weather.

That sounds like a plan and you know I've never been to flordia.... :lol

If you're bringing the cold, stay home!! :tryme:rofl

Yeah, you need to stay away Tonya! :rofl

:eek And here I thought we had made plans to hang in a year :sighI was going to come in the summer so I wouldnt bring the snow...lol although I did bring it with me to the desert last march:wangel

So, it normally takes me 20 minutes or so to get to work....last night the weather guys said give your self some extra time maybe even double it :2snow......yeah so it took me an hour and a half to drive 10 miles. I was a half hour late...so not happy with michigan right now. and it is to **** cold my feet havent been warm since october:rant:grumpy

:fire .... warming thoughts your way!! Radiant heat floors sound so very nice right now!

Finally a decent payday, so I am hoping to get out the rest of my squares, minus a couple new people until Sue sends me a list.

I was gifted some roughly six inch squares last month and I finally got them all together! I took the finished project to work to show the lady who gave me the squares. Of course everyone commented "YOU made that?" LOL! Since I was gifted the squares it was easy to gift the completed project away.

Hi everyone! Hope you're all staying warm!! It's been FREEEEZING here lately. Two snow days later, and I'm super happy that my oldest is back to school just so I can get a little peace and quiet (not that it's quiet with a 16-month-old, but you know what I mean).

Still no idea what's wrong with my internet. Waiting on an engineer to call me after they check things on their end. I'm absolutely dying over here not having access to anything (I can't even maintain my own site, and that bites bigtime)....hopefully they'll have SOME kind of answer for me, even if it means that my antenna outside is shot and I need to run to the truckers' shop to buy a new one. :big sigh:

Still no idea what's wrong with my internet. Waiting on an engineer to call me after they check things on their end. I'm absolutely dying over here not having access to anything (I can't even maintain my own site, and that bites bigtime)....hopefully they'll have SOME kind of answer for me, even if it means that my antenna outside is shot and I need to run to the truckers' shop to buy a new one. :big sigh:

Good luck getting that fixed! A few years ago we had a TON of trouble with our internet (we've had the same provider for probably 8 years now) and they went out back to look at the cable running to the house...a squirrel had chewed through half of the cable! They replaced the portion of cable and things have been great ever since!

:eek And here I thought we had made plans to hang in a year :sighI was going to come in the summer so I wouldnt bring the snow...lol although I did bring it with me to the desert last march:wangel

Okay, you can come in the summer and bring cool breezes! :lol

If no one has claimed it, could I be the fat kid who licks it like an extra cookie and claim it as my own??? :lol:lol:lol

Its your's Lacey! I'll get it out early next week to you.

Hi everyone! Hope you're all staying warm!! It's been FREEEEZING here lately. Two snow days later, and I'm super happy that my oldest is back to school just so I can get a little peace and quiet (not that it's quiet with a 16-month-old, but you know what I mean).

I wondered where you disappeared to!

So, it normally takes me 20 minutes or so to get to work....last night the weather guys said give your self some extra time maybe even double it :2snow......yeah so it took me an hour and a half to drive 10 miles. I was a half hour late...so not happy with michigan right now. and it is to **** cold my feet havent been warm since october:rant:grumpy

I know she's just so mean huh... :lol We have had some snow the past couple days but nothing bad enough to really slow things down any. But my feet are cold too... :(

I know she's just so mean huh... :lol We have had some snow the past couple days but nothing bad enough to really slow things down any. But my feet are cold too... :(

I finally had some warm toes, I went to bed with 2 comforters and a blanket on me. then I decided to venture out in this winter horror and I am once again freezing. I cant wait until summer. :hot

I am thinking we should gang up and visit in the winter next year together and bring her a full force winter :D

I finally had some warm toes, I went to bed with 2 comforters and a blanket on me. then I decided to venture out in this winter horror and I am once again freezing. I cant wait until summer. :hot

I am thinking we should gang up and visit in the winter next year together and bring her a full force winter :D

I agree that would be too funny!!

If you bring the nasty winter with you then you won't be warm either! :D

If you bring the nasty winter with you then you won't be warm either! :D

Maybe we should bundle Sue up and bring her up here that way she can warm us up :laughroll

Archived