Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its just not the same. I thrive on the chaos and massive crowds. it puts me in the christmas spirit. missing it just might make me a scrooge this year :lol

Maybe you should get a retail job! I worked all weekend...probably our slowest Black Friday/Thanksgiving Weekend I've seen in my 3 years at Payless.

Maybe you should get a retail job! I worked all weekend...probably our slowest Black Friday/Thanksgiving Weekend I've seen in my 3 years at Payless.

Yeah, been there done that I worked at Toys r us for 10 years. I use to shop in the AM and then work at night.

its just not the same. I thrive on the chaos and massive crowds. it puts me in the christmas spirit. missing it just might make me a scrooge this year :lol

Go to a very crowded place with a laptop, where people can bump into you while you cybershop. :yes I bet you're glad for the extra hours tho'.

I will be working on mine this weekend and send it out then. I have a massive paper due thursday morning and ...yep I have yet to even start it. so my swap stuff is being set aside for a few days...

Bad Tonya! :lol

:turtle:vheart

I know im the queen of procrastination I will eventually get it done tonight

Well? Is it done?? :P

i survived nyc and nj...

Glad it was you and not me! I hate driving through Orlando, can't imagine NYC and NJ.

hi everyone. i havent posted much, but ive been lurking around.

i had to play accountant for mom last night for almost 3 hours doing paperwork for medical bills. then making phone calls today for the bills that were paid but no record of how much or what check number.

to top it off , i picked up my RXs yesterday and one was denied saying it wasnt approved and it needed prior authorization but it was covered last time i got it (last month), so i have to figure that out, and they also raised the cost of one of my other meds. GRRRRRR :(

hope you all are doing better than ive been lately. :hug

i had to play accountant for mom last night for almost 3 hours doing paperwork for medical bills. then making phone calls today for the bills that were paid but no record of how much or what check number.

to top it off , i picked up my RXs yesterday and one was denied saying it wasnt approved and it needed prior authorization but it was covered last time i got it (last month), so i have to figure that out, and they also raised the cost of one of my other meds. GRRRRRR :(

I really hope things start to turn around for you!

tmp, bummer! the boys have always complained about the toll on 44 too...you're definitely not alone in your opinion there :)

Hang in there...it will all get worked out :hug

:hug

Archived