Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

OMGOSH!!!! OMGOSH!!!!! SHUT UP!!! GET OUTTA TOWN!!!!:cheer

My ami came!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAH!!!! He's adorable!!!!!!! A garden gnome! heheheheeee

Sue! You are the bomb diggity!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!:yay

You're welcome! I saw your word (garden) and immediately thought gnome! He's suppose to be carrying a lantern, but I thought turtle was more appropriate! :lol

Love it, a Gnome and a turtle, too cute

Sue, is there a pattern for the Gnome? My Grandma loves them, I have found two patterns, but neither is as cute as that one.

Its from Amigurumi Paradise, called Happy Gnomes. Here's a link to the pattern on her Etsy page. I love her patterns!

Oh I got so happied up I forgot to say thanks for the square and turtle too!!

:hug I love how the Fiesta yarn came out on the square! I'll have to make more using it.

Okay, so trying to hop in after 345 pages is kind of difficult (as far as reading everything goes)....is the original ghan squares CAL going on? I'd love to join in! I reach full Villager status in a couple days so I'd be able to participate with a wishlist and everything...and I would love to send out squares :)

Welcome aboard! I'm the "Square Mom". :lol PM me your real name and address (plus e-mail address) and what type/size square you want (if you want some). I'll get you added to the list. We like to joke and play in this CAL, just having some fun! Right now we're doing an amigurumi swap and starting Nov 1st we will be doing a Christmas Secret Pal swap.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Sue! I'll PM you shortly.

Any specifics I'd need to know on the ami swap? I have some that I keep made up for gifts, and would love to send one out if that's still going on for now...

Partners have already been assigned and we've started making and sending already. :( But you can send an ami to someone as a RAOK (you will see all that when you hit villager) or to someone on the square list. I will e-mail you the list when you give me your e-mail address.

:turtle:vheart

Okay, so trying to hop in after 345 pages is kind of difficult (as far as reading everything goes)....is the original ghan squares CAL going on? I'd love to join in! I reach full Villager status in a couple days so I'd be able to participate with a wishlist and everything...and I would love to send out squares :)

:welcome

Its from Amigurumi Paradise, called Happy Gnomes. Here's a link to the pattern on her Etsy page. I love her patterns! Everything is so cute there, do you have to have an etsy account to order? I would love to make all three for my grandma.

Welcome aboard! I'm the "Square Mom". :lol PM me your real name and address (plus e-mail address) and what type/size square you want (if you want some). I'll get you added to the list. We like to joke and play in this CAL, just having some fun! Right now we're doing an amigurumi swap and starting Nov 1st we will be doing a Christmas Secret Pal swap.

starting Nov 1st we will be doing a Christmas Secret Pal swap
:cheer

welcome darah! i've actually been through salina recently...i've stopped at the flying j and fueled

Hopefully you didn't stay too long! Some of my in-laws are stock haulers and never have too much nice to say about the fueling depots around their stomping grounds :)

Let me know the next time you run though or stop for the night!

Everything is so cute there, do you have to have an etsy account to order? I would love to make all three for my grandma.

Yes you do have to have an Etsy account, but not a store.

Going shopping around for my wedding dress this weekend, wish me luck ! Ill post a few pics of different dresses, unless I buy one ( my BF is paying for it) then ill post a pic of htat one :)

Have fun and good luck! I got married in shorts and a golf shirt! :lol Must have been lucky since we celebrated our 19th this year!

well, my crocheting has been on hold for almost a week :( i have (once again) managed to hurt myself, this time doing yard work, im not sure what, but this time it was my right wrist and the brace doesnt allow me to do much aside from type and read :( and for that matter, typing is almost difficult lol on the bright side of things, i have my husband home til his truck is fixed next week or the week after :) i hope everyone is doing better than me :) hugs to all!!

well, my crocheting has been on hold for almost a week :( i have (once again) managed to hurt myself, this time doing yard work, im not sure what, but this time it was my right wrist and the brace doesnt allow me to do much aside from type and read :( and for that matter, typing is almost difficult lol on the bright side of things, i have my husband home til his truck is fixed next week or the week after :) i hope everyone is doing better than me :) hugs to all!!

:hug

Yard work is the devil....hope the wrist heals up quickly for you!

My ami came!!!!!!!!

He is absolutely adorable.

Welcome darah

I see I now have a couple of more squares to make.

I have 17 months ( or 542 days ) :) Love ya too sis :manyheart

congrats, it will be here before you know it. and try on a variety of styles and dress made of different fabrics. this will give you an idea of what you like and what you dont. Dont just go by what it looks like on the hanger they can look totally different on. And the most important thing....HAVE FUN.

Going shopping around for my wedding dress this weekend, wish me luck ! Ill post a few pics of different dresses, unless I buy one ( my BF is paying for it) then ill post a pic of htat one :)
:yay Good Luck, that you find the perfect dress :hug

Yes you do have to have an Etsy account, but not a store.

:ty and :hug

:hugto you to, how you feel better real soon.

:hi tmpinstny :blush almost had it right tmpinsnty

:hiPat 54

:hiTonyal

:D

Thank you :hug Its the only shopping he enjoys doing with me if its for clothing LOL Ive looked at alot adn Id have to say they are all looking very pretty. A few of htem dont come in white, but they come in an antique gold, olive, and other pretty colors, Its so overwhelming, but exciting

well i was supposed to be home by noon tomorrow but here i am 675 miles away with no load yet...gotta a friend flying in friday afternoon to hang out with me...i think she might beat me home!

Where are you at now? It's fun hearing about all the different places you are.

My ami came!!!!!!!!

That is too darn cute!!!! Great Job Sue!

You sure did get an awesome Ami!

:heart

:mug

Archived