Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol do they have cable and internet!! .. I"d be all for it. but hubby on the other hand!. if there is no TV with Cable.. IT's out ****!!!

I'll fig something else.. it wont be for a bit unless he dose REALY good on the truck. (word at the office is there is a HUGE end of yr bonus). soooo if we have bills caught up Mabey I can talk him into comming down then ;) but of course I'd have to talk mom into comming to stay a wekend at my house to Critter sit.. Yea the turtles be fine a weekend. but IT's the kitty's, Bunny and ferrets I'm worried about, I could fill their dish Super full and they'd all think it means EAT AL THIS NOW lol:lol

I doubt the cabins have cable and internet. You'd be lucky if they have A/C! :lol

Let's all hope he gets a BIG bonus!! :cheer

I'm Ami illerate lol, just like me and knitting needles.. They just don't work lol

Me and knitting don't mesh either. :eek

Oh-I know they are all wonderful!:hug I guess I could give it a try.....:eek

:cheer

I braved the acorn pattern with very little stress so I'm going to try it.:xfin

That acorn is so cute though! You did great!

I'm way behind, was gone all day yesterday at an all day board game event yay. I'm exhausted today.

I love amigurumis! I preordered PlanetJune's book hehe, my favorite ones to make are amineko though. I have that new book too by Nekoyama, it is so very cute

So...are you in?

Do we have any idea when the ami swap is going to start yet? Because I am truly excited about it!

I will assign partners either tomorrow night or Wed morning! :clap

:turtle:vheart

Happy Monday everyone. I'm busy working on my swaps and the comfortghans. Finished up my squares for the Burgundy/Gold one that some of you are helping me with. Working on edging the Patriotic ones. They are all SO pretty!

I doubt the cabins have cable and internet. You'd be lucky if they have A/C! :lol

Let's all hope he gets a BIG bonus!! :cheer

Me and knitting don't mesh either. :eek

:cheer

That acorn is so cute though! You did great!

So...are you in?

I will assign partners either tomorrow night or Wed morning! :clap

lol, I forgot about A/C that is a big MUST HAVE For hubby. he's always hot lol. I already was told how much the end of yr bonus is. and if our bills are caght up it will be a nice chunk to take a weekender trip :)

Sue...I GOT IT!!! Oh my gosh...Thank you so much...I can really use the scraps, the squares are awesome, and I LOVE the tote!!! The design is wonderful, and you couldn't have picked a more perfect fabric :manyheart - I can't wait to use it! I wish you could all see this tote in person...the picture doesn't even begin to show how incredible it is - there are pockets inside & out, with a nice long strap and a snap closure...oh Sue :hug Thanks again!

post-15073-135897576578_thumb.jpg

post-15073-135897576582_thumb.jpg

lol, I forgot about A/C that is a big MUST HAVE For hubby. he's always hot lol. I already was told how much the end of yr bonus is. and if our bills are caght up it will be a nice chunk to take a weekender trip :)

I know its about 2 1/2 to 3 hours from Daytona to the GA line. There's a KOA about 1 1/2 from my house.

I just enrolled in a cna training course - it starts next month.

Good for you and best of luck!!

i think if i were to return to school i would like to be a vet tech...

I should start in January and that's what I'm doing.

Sue...I GOT IT!!! Oh my gosh...Thank you so much...I can really use the scraps, the squares are awesome, and I LOVE the tote!!! The design is wonderful, and you couldn't have picked a more perfect fabric :manyheart - I can't wait to use it! I wish you could all see this tote in person...the picture doesn't even begin to show how incredible it is - there are pockets inside & out, with a nice long strap and a snap closure...oh Sue :hug Thanks again!

You are so welcome! Any time I make a call out for squares you go overboard!!! So this is my way of thanking you! The strap was suppose to be adjustable, but I didn't have the right hardware to do it. So I figured long always works! :hug

awesome sue!!

but ann marie is on the bama side of georgia...she's about 60 miles from atlanta then the LONG treck on 75...then probably on the florida turnpike...then to 95 to get to daytona beach

Thanks Melissa! You're the nice Melissa, not like the other one. :rofl

Hmmm, that is a hike. The turnpike is a bit south of us. I-10 would be better or cut across on SR40. It use to take me 4 hours to get from south GA (north of Panama City) to Daytona.

looks like sr 40 would be best...didn't realize daytona was north of orlando...told you i don't get to florida much!!

Everyone thinks Daytona is east of Orlando since I-4 runs "east/west", but technically it runs north/south because of the way the Florida peninsula sticks out.

I use 40 all the time to run back and forth to Ocala.

I can't wait to plop my butt on a little section of that long beach :D.

I didn't promote Daytona enough for you. I was hoping you were coming this way so we could visit! :P

I just enrolled in a cna training course - it starts next month.

Congratulations! It takes a special person to be a good one and I think you will be a good one!

[ATTACH]27535[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27536[/ATTACH]

All your goodies look fantastic but that is one awesome bag. I don't know how Sue manages to make all the things she does.

Archived