The ~63~ Club

JulieKay

Good morning everyone.

and... why is it that I get hungry every time I read this thread?????

Good morning!

...and I thought I was the only one who was feeling that way:rofl:rofl:rofl

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't go gettting all health-food on me here.. have to keep Tab on her toes ...

Just added a little more tempting avatar. Wouldnt you rather prop up on the couch with a nice big ole cupcake ,rather than a banana ,then take a walk ?

:think

:D

Don't go gettting all health-food on me here.. have to keep Tab on her toes ...

Just added a little more tempting avatar. Wouldnt you rather prop up on the couch with a nice big ole cupcake ,rather than a banana ,then take a walk ?

:think

:D

YOU ARE EVIL!! :devil:lol

As the leader of the 63, I think we need to run an experiment and see how many squares we can crank out based on caloric intake .

So,we need some volunteers for our experiment .

Let's choose some players to be on the HEALTHY eaters team / and the WHATEVER YOU WANT eaters team .

Let's see how many squares each team can complete within a certain time frame .

Anyone wanna play ?

You'd have to keep track of what you eat and how many squares you complete during a certain number of days .

Tab- you wanna lead the Healthy players ?

No offense.

I like you, but I don't wanna eat carrot sticks .

:rofl @ Julie.....you are hilarious and evil. :yes It hasn't even been a week for my healthy change over, but my cravings are alot better so your avatar is no longer tempting. :P

I like a challenge and it may be just what I need. I will lead the healthy eaters, what am I suppose to do?

:cheer CARROT STICKS :cheer CARROT STICKS :cheer GO TEAM :cheer

:lol :lol :lol

Morning and afternoon, I am so excited I managed to crank out another square, so I just need one more by Friday. Yipeeee for me, I'm doing the crochet square dance. :cheer:cheer

1wani - I love oatmeal cookies with rasins. Your house must smell reaL yummmmyyy

Hey Julie, stop tempting me with your yummy avatar I'm trying hard to stay on the healthy eating kick. :eek

I want to be on the Healthy Eating Team. GO Team Go !!!!! :applause:applause I don't know if I can keep up with crocheting a lot of squares a week but I sure can use the healthy eating motivation.

Have a great day everyone, have to play with my grandson who is 2, then I will probably work on my knitted baby afghan and knitted square for the month since I already spent the morning crocheting my second square. I already picked out my next square which I will start later this evening. See you all later. :hug

Hey Cheeria !

Good job ! Sounds like you are on a roll,and since you are trying to also be on a diet AND since your name is ALMOST like CHEERIOS --which are supposed to be healthy -- you can be drafted for Team HEALTHY .

Tab- there's your first Recruit .

Let's see who else we can rustle up here by day's end ...

We're gonna have us a Ho-Ho Down in 63-Land Folks ..

Step right Up and watch the Twinkies Wrappers Fly ....

Looking for more Joiners for either team ----

We need some Healthy Eaters

:strawberr:lemon:orange:lime:apple:broccoli:

and Unhealthy Eaters .:cchip:pizza:soda:popcorn:popcorn:icecream

Ok Tab, you got it . We usually have most people check in here later in the day or early evening ,so we'll wait to rustle them up then .

How long you wanna run this challenge for ? Just through the weekend or for the whole upcoming week ?

I finally got the box that was sent on 2/25. When the PO says 7-10 business days, I guess that is what they mean. :lol:lol Got the last 2 "63" books and a lot of Debbie Macomber novels. I'm set for reading material for a long time. (Thank you dear son.) Also could be making squares for a long time. I really like book 4. Still working on #3 square from book 2. Should be done with it today. I am just working them in order so far.

Don't know which group of eaters I should belong to. Most likely the unhealthy group, since my intake for today has been cookies and a Little Debbie Nutty bar. But last night I has a soup/stew made with venison and all garden grown vegetables that we canned last summer and fall. I guess the cookies shot the healthy eaters group. You can count me in to the eat what you want.

OK !!!

I have 2 for My Team !!!

Let's hear it for Team Twinkie !!!!:cheer:clap:cheer

I've got Jude and Wanda

Wanda ---I was sweatin it there when you were thinking about the stew vs the Nutty bar . Glad the Nutty Bar won out !!!

Now ---We need another player on Team Healthnuts . :D

Tab- that's good, you got Cindy to join in with your Healthnuts team ---

we'll see if we get any more interested parties before picking out a start and finish date. We won't make it super-long or anything .

No pressure on anyone, just something fun to do just to keep everyone motivated ,and a little bit of goofing off to boot .

Wow Judy, you had me fooled because I thought you were a healthy eater. :(

I used to be:devil

Cindy, that's a pretty pattern!

My card is here ! :mail

My card is here !:woo

Thank:bheart you Julie.

It was a bit funny too. I saw something that was not a bill or advertisement..it had real handwriting on it.. my heart skipped a beat and the adrenaline kicked in.. my hands started to shake.... I thought somebody in my family must have died, and I'd be stuck seeing a bunch of them. :goodorbad

Then I remembered what it probably was, and all is right with the world now.

Guess the art of letter writing really is dieing out. Turns out I missed this sort of thing.

Archived