What could you get done...

I am going to get lynched for saying this, but what would I be able to acomplish if I could just stay off of the computer??!! :blush I have to get off of this darned thing - I need to do dishes, clear the living room (toys :)) and finish my UFO! :hook

:lol:lol:lol I tell myself that every day! Girl you could get so much more accomplished with your day if you would just stay away from the computer!:think:eek

Just finished my exercising, then had to check in here again really quick. Now I guess I have to tuck the kids into bed and do my Bible reading, fold the laundry, do the dishes, etc.

well see what I do is turn the computer on start a load of wash then play around till its done then put them in the dryer and fill the sink let the dishes soak for a few(more computer time) then go do them wait for the dryer to stop etc. its like multitasking and I keep a small project between the couch and computer so that when I am in front of the computer I can crochet away as well. :)

Probably a lot :lol If I had ink in my printer I would be spending most of the time that I spend on the computer sitting on the couch crocheting. Since my printer doesn't have ink I usually end up crocheting a row or two then spending more time on the internet than I do on crocheting :lol My house would be a lot cleaner too :rofl

Way more than what I get done now. I sit down at the computer and promise myself I'll just look at a couple of things. Well before you know it I've looked at several things and at least one hour has passed by. :think:eek The computer is so darn addictive. Plus since I am a semi-shut in it is my link to the outside world. So I may try to cut back on my time on the computer but give it up - never.

a friend sent this via facebook last night and figured this was just the thread to have it posted in:

Last night, my kids and I were sitting in the living room and I said to them, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.' They got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine. They are SO on my hit list ...

a friend sent this via facebook last night and figured this was just the thread to have it posted in:

Last night, my kids and I were sitting in the living room and I said to them, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.' They got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine. They are SO on my hit list ...

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Last night, my kids and i were sitting in the living room and i said to them, 'i never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.' they got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine. They are so on my hit list ...

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived