A Mat to Keep the Chis Warm

boksie

I crocheted a mat to put on the floor to keep my chis warm this winter. I have pictures on my blog if you'd like to see it. I used lots of scraps and some black ww yarn to make it. Hope you like it and thanks for looking. Sharon:wbrr

Thanks e1!

I love that, so pretty. Im about to make my chi one and yours is pretty cute.

Grazzhopper, I bet your chi will love the one you make.:yes

The mat is very pretty! I'm sure your little baby-dogs will love it this winter! :snow

I'm sure they're going to love it. I have to ask - how old is the tri color one? I just got Bailey to train for my mom. He was supposed to be a chi but he weighs 12 pounds already (he's 6 months old).

RoseRed, it sounds like you may have a Chi blend. Dogbreedinfo.com has some info on different well-known blends. Maybe you can find Bailey there....

I'm sure they're going to love it. I have to ask - how old is the tri color one? I just got Bailey to train for my mom. He was supposed to be a chi but he weighs 12 pounds already (he's 6 months old).

The tricolor one is 6 years old (if I remember right). His name is Opi and he is the sweetest most loveable little guy. The brown and white one is Nellie Belle and she is like a spoiled child--lol.

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. I've used a lot of my scrap yarn making them mats/rugs to take naps on.:manyheart

• 4 weeks later...

Archived