In December I will

fc1123

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember where I got the fishnet glove pattern from :think I'm sure I found it when just wandering through the Blogosphere, they were created by Indigo Spinach which might turn up something in a search engine - or not :blush

I made progress on those blanket squares today :crocheting

1. More squares for Mum & Dads afghan (23 x 9" squares so far)

2. Purple shawl for my nieces holiday gift - FINISHED!

now making a pair of fishnet gloves to go with it - FINISHED! :D

3. winter wreath doily for my older sis' & her fella - FINISHED !

4. red wreath doily with white flowers for my baby bro & his wife

5. hat and scarf for my oldest son's gf - the poor Aussie girl is freezing her way through her first British winter

post-14036-135897485338_thumb.jpg

:cheer:clap:yayWTG everyone!!! I mentioned in my first post that as I found UFOs I would be adding them to my list. Well I found one and I :2frog the border I had originally started (I hadn't even made it half way around), found a different yarn and started it again and finished it during the Charity CAL, as I will be donating it. Plus made the matching hat.

My previous November List:

1. Organize my yarn stash (done)

2. Work on the baby RR (1/2 done)

3. Work on the scrap RR (done)

December List:

1. 2 scarves (1 done)

2. :2frog a blanket that I found (1/4 done)

3. Work on a granny square lapghan

4. Use up all the tiny bits of scrap yarn I have laying around by making yo-yos for charity (1/2 done)

5. Finish the 2nd RR I found

6. Brain Dead Stitch Lapghan (done)

7. Edge a Fleece baby blanket found in my UFOs (done)

post-18481-135897485889_thumb.jpg

post-18481-135897485895_thumb.jpg

post-18481-135897485898_thumb.jpg

Ack, we have two more weeks! I lost my mojo last two days, thanks to second case of sinus cold. :( So far I did a warm wrister. I should start up another one to complete a pair today.

I also did 10 rows on sensation blanket another day. I feel like I should do more, do you get that feeling lately ?

Ack, we have two more weeks! I lost my mojo last two days, thanks to second case of sinus cold. :( So far I did a warm wrister. I should start up another one to complete a pair today.

I also did 10 rows on sensation blanket another day. I feel like I should do more, do you get that feeling lately ?

yup I sure do at times. Though I added another project to my list made my daughter an eyeglass case for her glasses.

I love seeing others finished projects!! :manyheart

I decided to yank out the boarder on the MAM, I really don't like it at all, I did finally buy my cotton yarn! LOL! My lapghan is suffering, I started another project or two.....I so need help. :blush

-potholders for sister (need cotton yarn for two months now)

-finish boarder on MAM

-finish lapghan one skein special

I haven't been as productive as I would have liked over the past two days but I'm still plodding onwards :)

1. More squares for Mum & Dads afghan (30 x 9" squares made and assembled so far) :D:D:D 12 more squares to do then the edging and EEEEK all those ends.....

4. red wreath doily with white flowers for my baby bro & his wife - made all six leaves and the first row of the wreath

5. hat and scarf for my oldest son's gf - the poor Aussie girl is freezing her way through her first British winter

Yesterday I took the day to sit down and committed myself to finished all my WIPs. I cannot believe my list is complete!!!! I cannot wait until everyone opens their Christmas gifts so I can take pictures (with the camera I think I am getting frmo Santa)! Thinking of adding a few small things to work on here and there.

*7 Kitchen towel and dishcloth sets - Done

*Finish blue wavy ripple - Done

*3 Pairs of mittens for roommates - Done

*2 Hat, scarf, and mitten sets - Done

*Green sweater vest - Done

*Grey mock turtle sweater - Done

*2 Matching OSU dog sweaters - Done

*Start green wedding afghan - started

*Start mocha wedding afghan - started

Add ons.......

*2 children's pull over sweaters - Done

well didn't do too much crocheting tonight had my children's Christmas program at their school to go to so didn't have time will do some tomorrow.

I'm lovin all the pretty project pics. (how's that for alliteration?)

Way to go Gimmeyarn! Great job on your list.

I'm slowly getting through my list.

Todays update:crocheting

finished one pair of mitts & scarf#1.

In December List

~~~~~~~~~~~

*trim hot pads & dishclothes

*finish tiny turtle

*2 pair fingerless mitts(1 pair done, 2nd 3/4 done)

*2 scarfs(1st one done,started 2nd one)

*finish granny afghan

*finish crohook afghan

finished the red wreath :D

1. More squares for Mum & Dads afghan (30 x 9" squares made and assembled so far) :D:D:D 12 more squares to do then the edging and EEEEK all those ends.....

4. red wreath doily with white flowers for my baby bro & his wife - FINISHED! :lol

5. hat and scarf for my oldest son's gf - the poor Aussie girl is freezing her way through her first British winter ...just about to start :eek

post-14036-135897488484_thumb.jpg

:yay:cheer:clap WOW Ladies. I see lots of nice pics and finished lists!!!!! Simply amazing. I am still working through my list, slowly but surely. I haven't gotten much :crocheting done, just seems I have been busy trying to get other things finished for the holidays. Been kind of hectic here, so I may be carrying my list over to next month :ohdear

1. More squares for Mum & Dads afghan (30 x 9" squares made and assembled so far) 12 more squares to do then the edging and EEEEK all those ends.....

now making a pair of fishnet gloves to go with it - FINISHED!

4. red wreath doily with white flowers for my baby bro & his wife - FINISHED!

5. hat and scarf for my oldest son's gf - the poor Aussie girl is freezing her way through her first British winter - FINISHED! :cheer

I'm adding more....

6. Little camo bag to store my nephews toy soldiers finished

7. add a fun fur edging to a bag I made previously for my niece - finished

so that's gonna take up my Xmas Eve and it looks like Mum & Dad will be getting an unfinished gift this year :blush although I will take my yarn & hooks and work on it at their house on Xmas day :crocheting

post-14036-135897488609_thumb.jpg

and this is #7 a little bag for my niece Lilimae :)

my list is now only 2 items - not bad huh? Off to work on the bag for my nephew Harvey now.

Finished Harveys bag :lol

so Mum & Dad have got an unfinished blanket for Xmas but I know they'll love it anyway :hook

post-14036-135897488615_thumb.jpg

post-14036-135897488693_thumb.jpg

:cheer:clap:manyheart You guys are all great! I have not completed a single item on my list (except "soft" for my niece) The sweaters and camis were just feeling like too much work, so I put them aside. Instead, I made hats for nephews and scarves for the ladies, and saved myself money on toys!

In some ways I feel like a failure, but on the other hand, the last minute stuff (especially a hat for my oldest son who came to visit on Tuesday, and I made him a hat last night because he was so cold he borrowed one of his wife's!!), anyway, this last minute stuff stimulates my creation and the "want" to do this, if you guys know what I mean?

Anyway, :yay to everyone, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!:ctree

Gorgeous pics ladies.

Todays update:crocheting

Everything done but the turtle. I'm moving him to march for mom's birthday.;)

In December List

~~~~~~~~~~~

*trim hot pads & dishclothes

*finish tiny turtle

*2 pair fingerless mitts

*2 scarfs

*finish granny afghan

*finish crohook afghan

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1951282&postcount=1

1. More squares for Mum & Dads afghan - called it quits at 30 squares, just finished edging it today :crochetingFINISHED!

now making a pair of fishnet gloves to go with it - FINISHED!

4. red wreath doily with white flowers for my baby bro & his wife - FINISHED!

5. hat and scarf for my oldest son's gf - the poor Aussie girl is freezing her way through her first British winter - FINISHED!

I'm adding more....

6. Little camo bag to store my nephews toy soldiers finished

7. add a fun fur edging to a bag I made previously for my niece - finished

so that is all of my December projects complete :yay

My new years resolution is to actually make some stuff for myself so I have a cardigan started tonight :hook

Well I do have the In January I will thread started if anyone is still interested thought I would let you all know just in case you were wondering

Archived