In December I will

fc1123

Here is my updated list.

1. 2 Xmas scarves

2. 2 pairs of pedicure socks for mom (birthday is Jan 3rd)

3. 1 pair of fingerless mittens (my birthday treat to myself, birthday is Dec 10th)

4. Finish up old skeins of sensation (1/4 left of double stranded skeins, afghan 2/3 done)

5. Woody dishcloth

I have two more projects to add when I did all what's on the list.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

slightly modified list from last month, I eventually finished Aunties blanket today so the next one I should be working on is my parents blanket but I'm feeling thready now I've finished a yarny project!

1. More squares for Mum & Dads afghan (15 x 9" squares so far)

2. Purple shawl for my nieces holiday gift plus a hat or bag

3. winter wreath doily for my older sis' & her fella

4. filet doily for my baby bro & his wife

This is great. Maybe this will help me stay on task and finish all I want in time.

:wbrr 7 Kitchen towel and dishcloth sets

:wbrr Finish blue wavy ripple

:wbrr 3 Pairs of mittens for roommates

:wbrr 2 Hat, scarf, and mitten sets

:wbrr Green sweater vest

:wbrr Grey mock turtle sweater

:wbrr 2 Matching OSU dog sweaters

:wbrr Start green wedding afghan

:wbrr Start mocha wedding afghan

:eek Wow, that looks like a lot!!! Wish me luck! I am going to need it. :eek

Well I almost have Santa completed the only thing left is getting his eyes :cheer:clap here's my updated list:

1. sew waffles together
  2. work on lamb for oldest daughter
  3. put bear together
  4. put santa claus together for youngest daughter 95% complete only the eyes left to do
  5. finish one scarf for 12scarves of 2009 for this month
  6. work on md's (middle daugher) blanket for Christmas

Welcome to the thread!

The list is huge! Are the items due all in December ? It look like several items are for xmas gifts, and the rest for wedding gifts ?

If it feel overwhelming, stick to the items that need to be done sooner than others. Simplify it if you can. :yes

This is great. Maybe this will help me stay on task and finish all I want in time.

:eek Wow, that looks like a lot!!! Wish me luck! I am going to need it. :eek

Welcome to the new people, & :cheer to everyone.

Todays update:crocheting

Did more rows on the crohook & started the fingerless mitts.

In December List

~~~~~~~~~~~

*trim hot pads & dishclothes

*finish tiny turtle

*2 pair fingerless mitts(started 1st one)

*2 scarfs

*finish granny afghan

*finish crohook afghan(on row 64/80 +trim)

I didn't manage to do much yesterday as we were at a party all afternoon and then I had post-party headache in the evening :lol Today will be a day of little progress too as we have a funeral to go to :( I am halfway through the wreath doily though so that's not so bad.

:cheer:clap:yayWTG Barklikeaduck on getting 2 pet snuggles done. While working in my craft room, I found a brain dead stitch lapghan that was about 1/4 of the way done so I added it to my December list. I finished up one skein of yarn on the lapghan Saturday and started a new one last nite and made it about half way thru it. I might be done with it some time today.

My previous November List:

1. Organize my yarn stash (85% done)

2. Work on the baby RR (1/2 done)

3. Work on the scrap RR (done)

December List:

1. 2 scarves

2. :2frog a blanket that I found (1/4 done)

3. Work on a granny square lapghan

4. Use up all the tiny bits of scrap yarn I have laying around by making yo-yos for charity (1/4 done)

5. Finish the 2nd RR I found

6. Brain Dead Stitch Lapghan (1/2 done)

It has been a very productive weekend. I am pleased with my progress. Thankfully I have a lot of free time this month and now that the snow has started I feel inspired!

There was mention of pet snuggies.....I am interested in if there was a pattern somewhere for these or if they are a personal creation.

Keep up the good work everyone! :cheer

*7 Kitchen towel and dishcloth sets - 3 sets done and one more started

*Finish blue wavy ripple - 1/2 completed

*3 Pairs of mittens for roommates - 1 1/2 pair completed

*2 Hat, scarf, and mitten sets

*Green sweater vest

*Grey mock turtle sweater

*2 Matching OSU dog sweaters - have all the supplies.

*Start green wedding afghan - if I get to it I get to it! Haha!

*Start mocha wedding afghan - if I get to it I get to it! Haha!

Wow, seems like it was a mostly productive weekend for y'all. :clap

My edited list...

Piano scarf for mother (need yarn yet)

Finish frames doilies for g-ma

8 hacky-sacks for boys at church (3 finished!)

5 of 6 purses for the little girls at church

garter for SIL wedding...

???? for sister

???? for SIL Christmas

It has been a very productive weekend. I am pleased with my progress. Thankfully I have a lot of free time this month and now that the snow has started I feel inspired!

There was mention of pet snuggies.....I am interested in if there was a pattern somewhere for these or if they are a personal creation.

Keep up the good work everyone! :cheer

*7 Kitchen towel and dishcloth sets - 3 sets done and one more started

*Finish blue wavy ripple - 1/2 completed

*3 Pairs of mittens for roommates - 1 1/2 pair completed

*2 Hat, scarf, and mitten sets

*Green sweater vest

*Grey mock turtle sweater

*2 Matching OSU dog sweaters - have all the supplies.

*Start green wedding afghan - if I get to it I get to it! Haha!

*Start mocha wedding afghan - if I get to it I get to it! Haha!

I like to make the pet Snuggles too. Here is a link that tells about the Charity and it has patterns also. Hope this helps you.

http://snugglesproject.org/

Scooby - Thanks for sharing the link to Snuggles project. I found several local shelters near me. I always think about making some pet blankets and donate them. :)

YW glad I could help you all out. :cheer:clap:yay That there are some shelters close to you. I usually make mine out of odd and end scrap yarn and some of them turn out really pretty :lol. But the way I see it, those poor furbabies don't care, they just like having something to lay on or snuggle with.

1. sew waffles together
  3. put bear together
  4. put santa claus together for youngest daughter 95% complete only the eyes left to do
  6. work on md's (middle daugher) blanket for ChristmasFinished blanket on December 7th :cheer
  7. work on wedding present for my brother and his fiancee

1. sew waffles together
  3. put bear together
  6. work on md's (middle daugher) blanket for ChristmasFinished blanket on December 7th :cheer
  7. work on wedding present for my brother and his fiancee

:cheer:clap:yay:cheer WTG!!!!!!!!

thank you thank you I never thought I'd finish it but I did today taking a little break from it will work on some more presents tomorrow or the day after that

So jealous of everyone getting stuff done!!!! I have been sick with one thing after another for over a week and have not picked up a hook :( :( :( SOOOOOOOOO much to do and only 18 days til Christmas!

You are all doing so well! I resolve for the month of December to try to complete those things that I have promised others, but nothing else. I don't know about the rest of you, but at this time of the year I'm tired, disillusioned, and just don't care anymore. I want to get back to my own designs, on my own time. My New Year's resolution is to not make anything that isn't something that makes me happy.

You are all doing so well! I resolve for the month of December to try to complete those things that I have promised others, but nothing else. I don't know about the rest of you, but at this time of the year I'm tired, disillusioned, and just don't care anymore. I want to get back to my own designs, on my own time. My New Year's resolution is to not make anything that isn't something that makes me happy.

I like that resolution I second that one that's why I don't make things for people too often because I either get bored it just becomes one big job and I lose steam

I finished my fingerless mittens. :)

I think I will do a pair of pedicure socks soon. I plan to do another pair next week. When I have spare time at home, I will work on sensation blanket.

This week, I have the holiday party at work tomorrow. I also have to stay at parents' place all the week. We are going to Las Vegas for few days.

Next week will be a whole week free with no plans scheduled beside work. :) I guess that's why I did a lot in November. So I can enjoy stress-free December (almost!). :yes

Ya know, I tried that for one month... and didn't get anywhere. I just know of so many things people want that I can't seem to look past... Maybe for the Olympic Games...

I finished my fingerless mittens. :)

:cheer I made two pairs of those... one that keeps me warm, the others are decorative. ^_^

Todays update:crocheting

Finished the crohook afghan.

In December List

~~~~~~~~~~~

*trim hot pads & dishclothes

*finish tiny turtle

*2 pair fingerless mitts(started 1st one)

*2 scarfs

*finish granny afghan

*finish crohook afghan

Archived