In December I will

fc1123

I'm pathetic and am counting my progress in inches. Have completed 6" on one nieces sweater and 5" on another niece's sweater. Their birthdays are in February. Maybe I'll be finished by then.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work everyone. My hooks have been on fire and my list is coming along nicely.....

*7 Kitchen towel and dishcloth sets - All sets completed, just need to sew in the ends

*Finish blue wavy ripple - 3/4 completed

*3 Pairs of mittens for roommates - 2 pair completed

*2 Hat, scarf, and mitten sets

*Green sweater vest - Done

*Grey mock turtle sweater - Started this morning

*2 Matching OSU dog sweaters - Done

*Start green wedding afghan - if I get to it I get to it! Haha!

*Start mocha wedding afghan - if I get to it I get to it! Haha!

Hope everyone has a productive day!:hook

Way to go, Gimme!

Today, I am on the way to Las Vegas. I decide not to bring my crafts. I don't want a hassle with TSA at the airport.

Next week, I have to make two pairs of fingerless mittens on a friend's request. I only have two pairs of pedicure socks on the list. I might end up adding one shoe rug to the list. :yes

I also have to make a king-sized blanket for a best friend who will visit me in Feb or March. :eek

It look like I will stay in this kind of thread for a while. :lol Thanks for this thread, it really help me a lot. :)

The wreath for my sis is coming along nicely, I've finished the main doily part and now I'm making little poinsettia flowers and holly leaves :)

1. More squares for Mum & Dads afghan (15 x 9" squares so far)

2. Purple shawl for my nieces holiday gift plus a hat or bag

3. winter wreath doily for my older sis' & her fella - getting there!

4. filet doily for my baby bro & his wife - might be changing this plan

:cheer:clap:yayWTG everyone!!!!!

I finally got my craftroom done and all my stash is organized!!!! I am 1/2 way thru my scrap yarn making yo-yos, and I might get finished with the Brain Dead Stitch lapghan today!!!!!

My previous November List:

1. Organize my yarn stash (done)

2. Work on the baby RR (1/2 done)

3. Work on the scrap RR (done)

December List:

1. 2 scarves

2. :2frog a blanket that I found (1/4 done)

3. Work on a granny square lapghan

4. Use up all the tiny bits of scrap yarn I have laying around by making yo-yos for charity (1/2 done)

5. Finish the 2nd RR I found

6. Brain Dead Stitch Lapghan (3/4 done)

Finally finished my Aunt's afghan after being sick for a week and not working on it! Now to wash it and get it in the mail!!!!!!!! Great work everyone on making steps forward on getting the list done. 15 days til Christmas and there is no light at the end of my tunnel!

- Finish my WIP (afghan) that should have been done but somehow my counts ended up off on the last couple of rows so I gotta redo them :(

- 4 Christmas Stockings

- Throw afghan for MIL (found a great angel pattern!)

- Afghan for mother (still looking for a pattern)

- Maybe stockings for my sister

Well didn't do much today I was too cold it's freezing here today was blowing snow and wow were the winds ever crazy but I'm going to try for tomorrow and finish some of my Christmas things since Santa only has to get his eyes and then I have to sew his head

2. Purple shawl for my nieces holiday gift plus a hat or bag - working on this today, it's now approx 30" long so only about 50" more to go ;)

3. winter wreath doily for my older sis' & her fella - doily blocking, 4/6 flowers complete, 1/6 leaves complete

4. filet doily for my baby bro & his wife - might be changing this plan

:hi, all!

How have you been? I am finally back online! below is my update, but meanwhile, please know that someone has been :cheer:cheer for you all along! Could you hear me? :devil:heehee

1. finish DS flannelghan (90%)

2. make flannelghan for BIL (0%)

3. finish sis' sunflower 'ghan (80%)

4. hat & scarf for DD1

5. gift for MIL

6. 2 teacher scarves

7. scarf for DH

8. gifts for Mom

Holy moly, I cannot believe what I got done this week. Wrapped up a lot of items on my to do list and had a few extras added.....

*7 Kitchen towel and dishcloth sets - Done

*Finish blue wavy ripple - Done just need to sew in ends

*3 Pairs of mittens for roommates - Done

*2 Hat, scarf, and mitten sets - One completed

*Green sweater vest - Done

*Grey mock turtle sweater - All piece made....just needs to be assembled

*2 Matching OSU dog sweaters - Done

*Start green wedding afghan - if I get to it I get to it! Haha!

*Start mocha wedding afghan - if I get to it I get to it! Haha!

Add ons.......:eek

*2 children's pull over sweaters

Hello all. Sorry I've been MIA. It looks like you've all been cruisen' along on your lists.:yay I haven't accomplished a whole lot. :ohdear

Todays update:crocheting

3/4 done with mitts & started scarf#1.

In December List

~~~~~~~~~~~

*trim hot pads & dishclothes

*finish tiny turtle

*2 pair fingerless mitts(3/4 done)

*2 scarfs(started 1st one)

*finish granny afghan

*finish crohook afghan

Well today I completed the Teddy bear though the one eye is all crazy looking I know my oldest will love it and I put a scarf on it it's one of those fancy scarfs she likes so yeah for me. Now on to work on the lamb maybe today or tomorrow

1. sew waffles together
  2. work on lamb for oldest daughter
  3. put bear together
  4. put santa claus together for youngest daughter 95% complete only the eyes left to do
  5. finish one scarf for 12scarves of 2009 for this month
  6. work on md's (middle daugher) blanket for ChristmasFinished blanket on December 7th :cheer
  7. work on wedding present for my brother and his fiancee

2. Purple shawl for my nieces holiday gift plus a hat or bag - I just have the edging to finish :D

3. winter wreath doily for my older sis' & her fella - need to make 4 more leaves and sew them on

4. filet doily for my baby bro & his wife - might be changing this plan red wreath doily with white flowers

tomorrow I'll be working on squares for my parents blankets

You guys are the crochet queens!!!:cheer:clap

I have completed 2 squares of my friend's shawl, probably didn't even list it. Didn't touch niece's sweaters, but cleaned the basement (necessary to get to Xmas stuff), got covered in mold and mildew, took 15 minutes to pull really full garbage bag up the stairs, drag it down the driveway, and then chase new dog with bad manners all around the neighborhood who jumped the fence. (Got to get that dog a jumping harness!):devil:ohdear

I did however clean the basement today, so that I could get to the Xmas stuff, dragged up 6 bags of Xmas stuff, 4 boxes. Cleaned out parts of the basement bringing up and out 3 big bags (I mean bigger than me -- had trouble clearing the stairs with them) Then my son says to me, "Mom, if you just wait till I get dressed, I'll help you", yeah, I only had one box left to carry up! I could have used his help with the 5 big boxes I filled with books and carried down the scary stairs. -- This is not a joke! The basement stairs are narrow, dark and crooked.:angry

Then, while dragging bags out to the curb, the new dog jumped the fence and ran off. I had on sweats and slippers and it was reallycold and rainy. I chased him for 5 blocks and wound up with really wet and frozen legs and toes (luckily for me, the sweatsuit had a hoodie) It took me 15 minutes to chase down, catch and return home this stupid animal!! Then he wants me to give him treats!!! :eek:think Kind of reminds me of my DH!

It was also my DH and youngest son (he's 18 today!) birthday today. Luckily, I took them out for dinner last night. But they got presents, cards and a cake today.

So, I didn't do much crochet today. But I got my tree up, mantle decorated, stockings hung, half the basement cleaned, re-rescued my doggie, made dinner, cake done, champagne chilled, and grocery shopping for hubs lunch and breakfast for the week done. Not a day's bad work????:think:eek

:cheer:clap:yay I got the brain dead lapghan done but it isn't a lapghan now it is more like a toddler blanket:lol but that is ok. I also got one scarf done. Here are the :photo and they aren't real good but you get an idea anyways.

My previous November List:

1. Organize my yarn stash (done)

2. Work on the baby RR (1/2 done)

3. Work on the scrap RR (done)

December List:

1. 2 scarves (1 done)

2. :2frog a blanket that I found (1/4 done)

3. Work on a granny square lapghan

4. Use up all the tiny bits of scrap yarn I have laying around by making yo-yos for charity (1/2 done)

5. Finish the 2nd RR I found

6. Brain Dead Stitch Lapghan (done)

post-18481-135897485106_thumb.jpg

post-18481-13589748511_thumb.jpg

Hello everybody! I got back from my Las Vegas vacation. I don't do any crafting during the trip but I plan to make up for it this week. :D

So far, I only have to do two pairs of warm wristers and two pairs of pedicure socks. This week, I want to complete the warm wristers and maybe one pair of socks.

Additionally (for this month) I would like to finish up a shoe rug and sensation blanket (old wips). Also, I hope to start a king size afghan (If I get any details on my friend's preferences) that's due by Feb. or March.

2. Purple shawl for my nieces holiday gift - FINISHED!

now making a pair of fishnet gloves to go with it - one down, one to go! :D

3. winter wreath doily for my older sis' & her fella - need to make 4 more leaves and sew them on

4. red wreath doily with white flowers for my baby bro & his wife

and I might be having a bit of a doily-along with fc1123 :lol cos I just can't resist a doily :crocheting

The colour of the shawl and gloves falls somewhere between the colours in the pics, cell phone pics and dull days/late night pics aren't the best combo

post-14036-135897485123_thumb.jpg

post-14036-135897485124_thumb.jpg

Janine I have been the same which is why there's frantic hooking going on late into each night this week :lol I'm rapidly running out of days :eek

Days are overrated! I've been staying up all night and still not accomplishing anything. Actually, it's day, and I should be doing something, but instead I am here and on Rav, sending messages!

Days are overrated! I've been staying up all night and still not accomplishing anything. Actually, it's day, and I should be doing something, but instead I am here and on Rav, sending messages!

you're still doing something, it counts as research :lol

Today's accomplishment, funky fishnet gloves, I hate making anything that comes as a pair, they never work out the same size no matter how good I am at counting my rows/stitches but these aren't too bad.

2. Purple shawl for my nieces holiday gift - FINISHED!

now making a pair of fishnet gloves to go with it - FINISHED! :D

4. red wreath doily with white flowers for my baby bro & his wife

and I might be having a bit of a doily-along with fc1123 :lol cos I just can't resist a doily :crocheting

post-14036-13589748518_thumb.jpg

Archived