Can Anyone Help?

I am about to pull my hair out here! I have started a Christmas afghan with Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn in the Christmas white that has the silver thread running thru it. When I bought the yarn I didn't have anything in particular I was going to make with it so I bought 4 skeins of it. Well....I am 6 short to finish this afghan and wouldn't you know that my Hobby Lobby is OUT of it! I went online to Crafts, Etc. to order and they are out of stock as well!

Does anyone have any they are willing to sell or trade? Does anyone live near a Hobby Lobby that may still have some? I would be happy to pay for shipping and whatever the cost may be!

What is the exact name of the yarn and color name. I am looking out my office window at a Hobby Lobby (which on the surface seems wonderful - but my wallet says otherwise) and would be happy to check it out for you today.

Kat

Sorry, but neither the Hobby Lobby by my office or the Hobby Lobby by my home (about 25 miles away) has the yarn you are looking for. They both told me it was on back order and they had no idea when it would be coming in. Good luck - I sure hope you find it

I found this site and they are out of it but it says to put your email address in and they will notify you when they get more in. Their prices are very reasonable too.

http://www.craftsetc.com/store/item.aspx?dep=20&cat=60&subcat=5&IsOnSale=0&IsFeatured=0&IsNew=0&ItemId=113362

I hope it helps you.

Try posting something on Craigslist. You just never know. Last month someone posted "Yarn Disaster" in the subject line, and I was able to get her the Simply Soft yarn she needed to finish the last few rows of an afghan. It's worth a shot!

No luck up here in MI, either. I called and was told that the "sparkle" ILTY has been on back order for over a month...that "they" (the powers that be in Oklahoma) just hadn't anticipated the demand that there has been for this yarn.

Best wishes for someone, somehow, coming through for you , Deb.

Archived