Fall Coat for my Bichon

mason204

Thanks. It is my own pattern and at some point I'd love some volunteers to "test it" to ensure I've jotted down the directions correctly. It's getting colder here (and wet). I'd love a waterproof doggie jacket for him. Wonder how you'd crochet that??? Hmmmm....

Thanks. It is my own pattern and at some point I'd love some volunteers to "test it" to ensure I've jotted down the directions correctly. It's getting colder here (and wet). I'd love a waterproof doggie jacket for him. Wonder how you'd crochet that??? Hmmmm....

If you do decide you want testers, I hope you will consider me. Gracie is a Maltese mix, she is just under 7 pounds with a 14" chest. She loves wearing clothes, people don't believe me when I say that but she does.

The only thing I can think of for a waterproof jacket is plarn 1- the water would still come through around the stitches and 2 - which to me is more important I don't know how safe it would be on a fuzzbutt it would be terrible if they tried to chew on it!!

Again great job on the fuzzbutt coat.

If you do decide you want testers, I hope you will consider me. Gracie is a Maltese mix, she is just under 7 pounds with a 14" chest. She loves wearing clothes, people don't believe me when I say that but she does.

The only thing I can think of for a waterproof jacket is plarn 1- the water would still come through around the stitches and 2 - which to me is more important I don't know how safe it would be on a fuzzbutt it would be terrible if they tried to chew on it!!

Again great job on the fuzzbutt coat.

I would be afraid of making anything with plastic for a dog as they do chew and the plastic could lodge in there intestines and possibly kill them.

I would be afraid of making anything with plastic for a dog as they do chew and the plastic could lodge in there intestines and possibly kill them.

Exactly my point, though I wasn't being so graphic. :D

Archived