New to Forum, from Detroit

Sencere1221

Hello. My name is Alexandria McDaniel. I'm so excited about joining this forum and meeting new people. I'm a 23 year old entrepreneur from Detroit, Michigan and even though I'm some what of a beginner in crochet, I really enjoy making things and learning new stitches and patterns. Hope I can meet some new people and learn new things because I'm very excited. Thanks!

Nice to meet you Alexanderia... I am new to the forum also ... I have been crocheting for 15 years now and I am presently teaching my 10 year old grand daughter the art of crocheting... She is so excited that she can make something beautiful out of string so I know how you are feeling... It is a wonderful hobby to have and so rewarding... If you need anyhelp with something just yell... Have a wonderful day... Hugs, Molly

Yay!! Another Michigander!! We are slowly taking over the board :lol Okay, I'm not living in Michigan now (only 4000 miles away to be precise) but I am from Muskegon originally...once a Michigander, always a Michigander!

There are a good number of folks from around the metro Detroit area - take a look at the Michigan thread: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3323

Archived