I Made Some Blueberry Muffins

Mom w/a Motif

... Dishcloths, that is... :knit I got the pattern at www(dot)digknittydesigns.blogspot.com or if you have a ravelry account, you can find it here. I love her patterns. I have a few.

I did make some muffins, yesterday; too. (In case you all thought you were going to see muffins here... :devil) They're not blueberry though. Fat-free Zuccini muffins.

post-20-135897451784_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897451787_thumb.jpg

post-20-13589745179_thumb.jpg

Very nice looking "blueberry muffin" dishcloth!! I too like her dishcloth patterns. Have made a few!! "Fat-free" zucchini muffins. yum-o!! I make zucchini bread. What is your "secret" for "fat-free"????

You just replace the fat with applesauce. I used to remember how to make any recipe work that way, but this one was a real 'fat free' recipe. Although it uses a lot of sugar, so I don't know how it is really 'fat' free (doesn't your body convert sugar to fat?)... :think Someone gave us two BIG zuccinis; my son made some zuccini bread first (long gone), we grilled some... I grated the rest, yesterday; and made these. I still have a big freezer bag full of it.

Very nice looking "blueberry muffin" dishcloth!! I too like her dishcloth patterns. Have made a few!! "Fat-free" zucchini muffins. yum-o!! I make zucchini bread. What is your "secret" for "fat-free"????

Sorry, Gran. :) I guess it was a 'bait and switch' (I felt kind of guilty, that's why I added the picture of the muffins...) :heehee

I'll admit that there are muffins on the dishcloths.

Applesauce does work well to replace fat in baked things. We use the kind made without sugar or sugar substitutes.

MwaM, your dishcloths are very nice. Just had to tease you a bit. ;)

Me, too. Of course, I guess it doesn't really matter when I put 2 cups of sugar in there (I just followed the recipe)... :blush It was way too sweet for me, though.

Applesauce does work well to replace fat in baked things. We use the kind made without sugar or sugar substitutes.

Archived