6" Squares needed for MIL comfortghan - all squares received- Thank you all!!! UPDATE

EMedley

Okay, so my MIL has updated a tad more. I don't think her mother is going to be with us much longer. They have taken her off most her meds. It sounds like they are just trying to make her comfortable. She is just praying her mom doesn't suffer much longer. Of course shes not ready for it all, but its rough. Im a bit down about this tonight. I have about 22 squares now thanks to you guys!

So apparently DH spoke with his mother. Gma is refusing certain pills at certain times, apparently the staff isn't really about forcing them upon her either, or hospice isn't or something. Apparently the home and hospice care aren't doing their jobs well enough either. The poor woman has been found in her own sickness a few times. Ugh, this just makes me sad, why do people get into this line of work if they aren't going to take pride in their jobs and actually take care of the people. Oh my my my...

Cuz they see it as easy money but not really is needed.

some of you who've sent squares must have kitties!! Oreos going a tad bonkers over the packages
I have 2. :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I should begin to boarder these soon. Ive been fairly ill and busy. Gma is doing well so far, actually sitting up and eating, and taking her meds. She ALMOST was able to sing my hubby a line from Happy Birthday. Still, shes very ill. Hope to make this an xmas present if possible. Thank you ladies, I greatly appreciate all the help and heartfelt things sent.

Archived