6" Squares needed for MIL comfortghan - all squares received- Thank you all!!! UPDATE

EMedley

So I realized that Ville members are pretty much awesome at lending helping hands with comfortghans. :hug:hug Id hate to ask for more, but I need to ;)

My MIL is going through a lot right now. I won't go too deep into her personal life but her mother has Alzheimer's, and over the last 2 years it has really progressed. This past weekend they decided it was time to call Hospice into the picture. She can no longer swallow food, ect. I have never met this woman, but it sounds like shes just been a blessing to her family. She raised 7 children almost on her own for crying out loud!! My husband is also taking this fairly hard but hes hiding it awfully well.

Anyhow... Im looking for

6" squares, any type ie granny, solid ect

WW yarn please to ease me in the joining process

You may or may not weave in your ends, it won't bother me none.

Colors : Skyish/aqua/teal and Brown, light or dark, white or creme colors will be okay too Id think.

I would say any blue but she likes those blues most so Id like to stick with them.

Please include your name/address for my personal use

I will PM you with my address if it is needed or for questions even

I would greatly appreciate this favor since I feel fairly helpless. I know she has been prepared for this for a long time but that doesn't really help any

UPDATE: MILs mother passed away, it was either this morning or sometime yesterday. We don't have many details. Im currently working on edging the squares, but may have to wait til the new year to give this to her. Fighting a bunch of illness in our home and much much going on its been really stressful. Now to add this to that pile. Not sure if we will be attending a service or not, due to my illness, but keep the family in your prayers please :hug

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got some already made in the traditional granny style. I'll send you two in the blue-tones and two in the teal-tones (they are trimmed in beige/tan). If you'll PM me your address, I'll get them out in the mail to you this weekend.

I've got some already made in the traditional granny style. I'll send you two in the blue-tones and two in the teal-tones (they are trimmed in beige/tan). If you'll PM me your address, I'll get them out in the mail to you this weekend.

oh that sounds great :cheersending you address in PM now :manyheart

:)I think I have your address already, I would be happy to send you a couple squares, it will probably be early next week.
Let me know if you need it again.

Erin if you still need more please pm me your address. Thanks!

Sent you a PM

These both sound great. Im excited. :hook

I put your squares in the mail this morning. I expect you'll receive them early next week.

Sounds great, I love my mail box trips now :lol

I have 4 squares. Cant get them out till the middle of next week though.

That is def not a problem!!

:manyheart

Got them today, and they are verrrrrrrrry pretty!! Thanks!

Archived